I need to return!!!

I was so shocked to know that  Jhope had my brother's number.Why did he call him?Who gave him his number?Why didn't Kookie called my brother,instead?Thousands of questions were swirling in my mind.

"He asked me to tell you to come back",finally my brother broke his silence."Oh!You scared me for a second,there.....I am not going."I said while walking to my sofa which had been my boyfriend for a while,now."I think your love is in danger",my brother popped.

"What the heck?You don't even know which one I like from them.And tonight you were the one to set me up for a date",I said eating my snacks.I didn't had anything to do so I was eating my chocolates to distract myself even after having a big dinner.

"Listen!"My brother left the kitchen,switched off my T.V. on which I was watching something in unknown language and sat beside me."I am watching bro",I said as if I was really watching."Oh!Really.I didn't knew you understood that language,also".

He looked at me as if I was being childish which I knew I was."I know Jungkook.I had a drink with him  when he came to drop you at house.You were wasted and don't even remember anything",he said."Why didn't you never told me?He told me about dropping me home ,but he never mentioned about you",I said attentively.

"Well!He asked me not to talk about that night with you.He didn't wanted to overwhelm you",and that's when I realized why I wasn't able to get over this stupidly understanding guy.My brother continued noticing the smile coming on my lips.

"Then,we were again in contact after your accident.I was surprised he knew about you being an agent".I was surprised too,to hear that he already knew everything and still tried to protect me rather then being scared of me.

"After you came back ,he called me.But,as you said you broke up,I didn't tell him you were staying here.For some reason,he thought you went on a mission",my brother said expecting me to clarify that.

My brother was the only one who knew all my secrets.Even about agency and the death of my boyfriend but not about BTS thing.I denied my head and he understood to not pry anymore.

"Well!A few days back.He stopped calling me and that's when I felt that you should move on,too"."What did make you say for me to go back?"I asked him."Well ,I noticed that Jungkook have stopped going on screen.I mean yesterday ,I only saw six members and so I called Jhope.I got his number from your phone.Sorry,for that.And he said that he didn't wanted to disturb you but any possibility if you could return back.When I asked about Jungkook,he said he has gone to his parents house.I have a bad feeling about this.Something's wrong",my brother ended with a worried expression.

After a long discussion and pros and cons of going to Seoul,I finally decided to go.But,I made sure that I won't contact them.I will directly visit house and return back on the next flight, hoping Jungkook isn't there.I missed them all but I knew if I met Jungkook,I will end up staying there,forever.

***

Next day,I took my flight.When I reached there,I took a hotel to stay for two days.I changed my clothes and left to meet them.As soon as I reached the house,I got so nervous to go inside that I didn't go.

So,I called my bestie and she boosted me up.I told her everything and she supported me.She came and we spent some time together.We had some dinner and soju to gather my nerves and again visited them.My bestie was with me this time so,I knocked and Tae answered the door.