Thelma and Louise Pt. 2 (WinterFalcon)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

i hope yall enjoy this finale, which might be another part if i decide its too long

Sam woke up the next morning to find Jane gone. 

He stumbles blearily out of bed, and gets dressed, before realizing that something's wrong. 

Sam shoves his hands in all of his pockets, before frantically throwing things around the room, trying to find his wallet, trying to find all of the money that he had in there. 

He and Bucky had split it up, but Sam had taken most of it, and now someone else had taken it from Sam. 

"Shit shit shit shit!" Sam curses, kicking the bed, before exciting the motel room to find Bucky. 

He walked over to the car, to find Bucky sleeping in the backseat. A twinge of guilt pangs at his heart as he raps on the door. 

"Buck, we have a problem!" Sam says the moment Bucky opens the door. 

"What is it?"

"It's Jane! She's gone." Bucky's eyes harden. 

"I'm so sorry your hookup left." 

"She took all of my money!" Sam cries. "It's my fault, Bucky, I told her, and I thought I could trust her, but now she has all of our money, and I'm so sorry!" 

Bucky stands up and places a hand on Sam's shoulder. "It's not your fault, Sam, she tricked you."

"No, this is my fault, and now we don't have enough money." Sam lets his head fall into his hands, and Bucky opens the car door, and guides Sam into the car. 

"Sit. I'll figure it out. Don't worry." Bucky murmurs, mostly to himself. 

Sam nods, guilt gnawing at him. 

Bucky gets in the driver's seat and starts the car, pulling out of the motel and down the highway. 

***

Sam jolts awake to the sound of the engine starting. 

He sits up, and looks at Bucky, who's speeding out of a town, and down the highway. 

"Bucky, what's going on?"

"I got lunch." Bucky hands Sam a bag of convenient store food. 

"Bucky, I am sorry." 

"It's fine. The food didn't cost anything anyway."

"Oh." Sam says, before Bucky's words sink it. "Wait a minute! You stole it!" 

Bucky shrugs, a proud smirk on his face. 

"Bucky!"

"What? We're already wanted, it's not like a little thievery is going to make it worse." Bucky shrugs. 

"That is- that is not how it works." Sam gives up, and pulls out a bag of chips. 

"Enjoy. That's the last stop for a bit." Bucky says. 

"Is something wrong?" Sam asks. 

"No. Just..." Bucky trails off. "It's nothing."

Sam nods. 

He would egg Bucky about it later. Clearly Sam had done something wrong, but if Bucky didn't feel like talking, Sam wouldn't push it. Yet. 

Sam sinks lower in his seat, and looks out the window, watching the landscape zip by. 

Okay, so there will be one more chapter.

if you have any requests, ships, ideas, tropes, aus, anything, i will take them!!!!!!!

thanks for reading!!

and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!! 

XOXO Valkyrie