I can't focus with you here Pt. 2 (Hawksilver

Clint's POV-  THE NEXT DAY

I walk into English the next day to find we have new seats. I look around, before finding my seat. 

Next to Pietro. 

I slide into the seat next to him, and he smirks. 

"What'd you do?" I ask. 

"Nothing," Pietro replies, acting shocked. I raise an eyebrow at him and he sighs, still smiling. "Fine. I bribed the teacher. Your friend Natasha helped."

"Of course Nat helped." I grin. "I'm glad she did." Pietro blushes and I kiss him lightly on the cheek before turning back to the lesson. 

Pietro's POV

I know I was the one to initiate everything, but with Clint actually sitting next to me. I didn't pay attention to anything we learned in English. 

All I could think was how Clint's knee was bumping mine rhythmically. And halfway through he reached down and grabbed my hand, and I think my cheeks are permanently stained red. 

The bell rings and I jump in my seat, my knees hitting the desk. Clint laughs quietly and takes his hand away. I frown, missing the warmth of Clint's hand. 

"Nat, Steve, Steve's boyfriend Tony, and I are going to be in the library, at the table we were at yesterday if you want to join us?" Clint asks as we walk out the door together. I nod.

"That'd be great. I'd love too." Clint kisses me quickly, before taking off down the halls so he can make it to his next class on time. 

I sigh happily. 

"Hey, Pietro," My twin Wanda comes over to me and links her arm in mine as we head to history. "How was English?" She asks, smirking. 

"Good..." I trail off, blushing. 

"Aww, he's blushing." Wanda smiles and pokes my cheek. 

"Shuddup," I grumble. 

Wanda laughs and leads me into our history classroom.

{{TIME SKIP--- LUNCH}}

"Hey, Wanda, I'm gonna eat lunch with Clint and some of his friends. I'm sure he won't mind you coming too." I offer as we walk down the hallway to our lockers. 

"Sure. Is Natasha gonna be there?" Wanda has been crushing on Natasha since she came to high school. 

"Yes," I answer. Wanda brightens and together we make our way to the library. 

***

"Hey, I hope it's okay, I brought my sister." I walk up to the table, dragging a chair. 

"That makes it sound like I'm incompetent and lonely," Wanda complains, sitting down in the only chair available. Coincidentally, it's also next Natasha. 

"Yeah, yeah it's fine," Natasha answer, a pink tinge to her cheeks. I smirk and sit down next to Clint. 

"Where's Steve and Tony?" I ask, noticing there's still two chairs empty. 

"Oh, they're ditching. Something about an anniversary," Clint makes a face, and Nat laughs. 

"It's Steve and Tony's five-month anniversary. I figured it'd be fine to cover for them." Nat explains further. Wanda nods. 

"So, Wanda, what classes are you taking next year?" Nat asks, turning her attention to my twin. 

"I was going to take AP Psych, math 3 honors, and AP Lit." She answers, a bit of a tremor in her voice.

"AP Psych is supposed to be really hard. One of my friends, Bruce, is taking it this year."

"I've heard that but all my other classes are pretty easy, and I need a challenge," Wanda answers, a little more coincidentally. Nat nods. 

"That makes sense. And you, Pietro, what classes are you going to take?" 

"The same as Wanda, except instead of psych, I'm on the track team." I answer. It's nice that Nat's taking the time to get to know me and my sister, though, I'm guessing she only asked me so it didn't seem weird she asked Wanda. 

"Nat, Wanda, we're going to let you two get acquainted while I talk with my boyfriend." Clint pulls back his chair and drags me to the other end of the library. 

"You-you called me your boyfriend." I stammer, heat rising to my face. 

"Is that okay? We don't have to be, but I thought-" I kiss Clint on the lips, shutting him up. 

"Boyfriend is perfect."

It was so hard to figure out how to end this, but I figured it out!!

If you want, I could do a part three focusing on Wanda and Natasha, but only if requested. 

i super hoped you liked it

please go check out my other books, they're pretty great!

thanks for all the reads!!!

If we get up to 20K, I'll do a Q&A, but only if you ask questions

anywho

love you all!

XOXO Valkyrie