Please Don't Leave Me (Stony) (edited)

college au 

Tears stream down Tony's face as he gets into his car and locks the door. His head falls on the steering wheel and a sob rips from his throat.

A knock on the window shakes him out of his pity party. Natasha Romanoff stands outside the passenger seat and she gestures to the lock. Tony wipes at his face and unlocks the door.

"Hey, Nat."

"Hey, Tones, how are you?"

"Peachy." Natasha smacks Tony's arm and he frowns, rubbing his arm.

"What was that for?"

"Don't lie to me, Anthony."

"Fine, you want the truth? Truth is I feel like shit. I just... I trusted him, ya know." Natasha nods and grabs Tony's hand.

"I'm here for you, got it?" Tony blinks, more tears spilling down his cheeks.

.

"Tony!" Tony can't do this. Not today, not ever. If he could go the rest of his life without talking to Steve Rogers ever again, he would. "Tony, please, just talk to me."

It's been one goddamn day, doesn't Tony get time to himself. Apparently not.

He spins around, backpack almost whacking another person and faces Steve.

"What?" He spits. "What do you want? Cheating on me in public wasn't enough!"

The rest of the world fades out, and it was just Steve and Tony. He could feel people giving them space and they were in the middle of the hallway and Tony wanted out.

"I didn't-"

"Didn't what? Didn't mean to lock lips with Sharon? Didn't want to hurt me? Didn't want this to happen? Didn't want me to find out? Didn't what, Steve, because it feels like you did."

"Please, Tony, listen to me." Steve begs, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I can't do this, Steve. We're done. It's over." Tony isn't going to his lecture today. He walks past Steve and leaves. He's back in his car, this time he's alone and he's not waiting. He sticks the key in the ignition and drives away from here.

.

It happened a week ago.

Steve and Tony have a routine. Their friend group met for lunch in the dining hall whenever they could, either their whole group or just a few of them. It was easier to deal with the dining hall with multiple people rather than by themselves, but once Steve and Tony started dating they would go off campus for lunch every week.

They met by the main building by the parking lot and went driving anywhere and it was one of Tony's favorite parts of his week.

But Steve was late and he wasn't responding to his texts.

Tony really didn't want to spend one of his meal swipes just to go see if his boyfriend forgot what day it was.

(It's happened before, but normally he texts back.)

Something felt off. Tony swiped his ID and started searching tables for his friend group.

He finds them near the back.

Notably, he finds Sharon straddling Steve, her hands in his hair.

He wants to cry. But he doesn't. Instead he leaves.

He doesn't want to hear what Steve has to say. 

He doesn't care. 

eyyy look whos finally continuing to rewrite these

its me 

happy november 

apparently what i need to finish these is the threat that i wont finish nanowrimo on time 

xoxo val