i always feel like somebody's watching me (scarlet widow)

scarletwidow requsted by @marvelxwandanat 

(fanart credit to critter-of-habit over on tumblr!!!)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE 

ENJOY SCARLETWIDOW WATCHING HORROR MOVIES

Wanda had never been a horror movie person. When she was growing up, she and her family would almost exclusively watch sitcoms. Then as  Wanda got older and her life became more and more like some sort of horror movie, she just never bothered to watch any. 

But it's Halloween, and Natasha has been needling Wanda into watching this new horror movie that just came out, and Wanda cracked. 

(She'd never been one to say no to Nat's puppy dog eyes.) 

They were now an hour into the movie and Wanda can confidentially say that she does not like horror movies and will not be sleeping tonight. 

Wanda was tucked into Natasha's side, a blanket pulled up to her chin, flinching at every noise. Natasha had her arm wrapped around Wanda and was holding onto Wanda's hand. 

"If you want to stop, we can stop?" Natasha murmurs. 

"No, no, it's Halloween. Plus, I wanna know what happens." Wanda says. Natasha smiles and kisses Wanda's forehead. 

The two watch the rest of the movie in near silence, Wanda breaking it to cry out as a character gets brutally murdered on screen.  

The credits role, and Wanda is holding tightly onto Natasha's hand. 

"You okay?" Natasha asks. Wanda nods and leans up to kiss Natasha. 

"Good pick." Wanda says. "The best Halloween movie is still Hocus Pocus." 

"Sure, darling, whatever you say." Nat teases, booping Wanda lightly on the nose.

Wanda yawns and burrows herself closer to Natasha. 

"Tired?" Wanda nods and pulls the blanket up. 

"Sleep now." Wanda says, her Sokovian accent coming out stronger as she gets drowsier. 

"Alright, c'mon, колдунья," Nat says, fondness creeping into her tone. "Let's go to sleep."

Wanda nods and holds her hands up for Nat to pull her off the couch. 

Wanda leans heavily on her girlfriend as they head into their room. 

Wanda falls face first on the bed, already asleep. Natasha laughs and pulls the comforter over the two of them. 

"Happy Halloween, колдунья." Natasha murmurs. 

"Happy Halloween, Nat." Wanda replies. 

short but sweet!!! 

what's everyone's favorite halloween movie?

mine is hocus pocus 

(i wanted to draw fanart for it but my ipad is dead and the charger is downstairs and im lazy) 

come yell at me on my tumblr @ angelwiththeblue-box 

xoxo val