I'm Just A Kitchen Boy? Pt. 2(Winterfalcon)

OH MY GOSH DID Y'ALL SEE ALL THE NEW MARVEL STUFF I'M SCREAMING OKAY BYEE ENJOY!!!

Sam races down the halls, tears streaming down his face. 

He couldn't believe he just did that, he shouldn't have done that. 

He was just a servant, he shouldn't have kissed the Prince's First Guard. 

Sam skids around a corner and escapes into the garden. He enters the maze and starts weaving his way through it. 

(When Sam was younger, he memorized the paths of the maze, so he could escape from the other very annoying servants. He met Bucky, who was coincidentally lost in the maze.)

Sam finally made it to the center, and collapsed in the corner. 

He would be fired, he would have to leave, Bucky would never want to see him again. 

Sam heard footsteps and quickly wiped his tears away. 

"Who is it?" Sam says, his voice still shaky. 

"Wilson, it's me." 

Bucky. 

"Go-go away." Sam stands up, and meets Bucky's eyes.

"We need to talk, Wilson." Bucky says. 

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you, and I know I shouldn't have, but please, don't fire me." Sam begs. 

"Why would I fire you?"

"I overstepped boundaries, I kissed you, I'm just a kitchen boy, I-"

"Slow down, Wilson. I'm not... I'm not angry."

"Why?"

"Because, I- I- oh, screw it." Bucky mutters to himself. He kisses Sam, wrapping his arm around Sam's waist and pulling him closer. 

"You, you, you-" Sam stammers, unable to get a concise thought out. 

"Yes, idiot." Bucky smiles at him. 

"Oh."

"Yes. Now, I seriously hope you know how to get us out of here, because I am very lost."\

Sam laughs. 

"This isn't funny, Wilson, I didn't even know this place existed until now."

Sam just laughs harder. 

"Wilson!" 

"Come on, you incompetent guard." Sam takes Bucky's hand and leads him out of the maze, though it took a little longer to get back than it did to get there, due to Sam and Bucky being unable to keep their hands off each other. 

ehhhh i didn't really like the ending but im tired

OH YEAH WHO ELSE IS SUPER EXCITED FOR ALL THE NEW MCU SHOWS AND MOVIES I LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS!!!!!!!!

okay thats all byeeeeeee

XOXO Valkyrie