Are you sleepwalking or... (Stony)

Heyyyyy!! so this will be a Summer Camp AU. Steve and Tony go to different high schools, and they've never spoken. Ever. But they're at the same summer camp! Enjoy!

Steve's POV

I haven't been able to sleep, so naturally, I snuck out of bed, which a small flashlight and a sketchpad, intent on drawing the night sky. 

We're so far away from civilization, it's perfect for stargazing. I drag one of the camp chairs and set in in the middle of the lawn, turn on my flashlight, and face it towards my paper. I start to sketch, first outlining the silhouettes than adding more detail, when I hear grass rustling behind me. 

I turn off my flashlight, just in case, and turn around to see the faint shape of a boy wandering around the lawn. I turn my flashlight back on and shine it at him. 

The boy is around my age, with tousled black hair, and is in his pajamas. 

"Hello?" I ask.  He doesn't seem to hear me, he just keeps walking. 

Maybe he's sleeping walking?  I think to myself. Should I wake him up?

In the end, I follow him, leaving my chair and sketchbook in the middle of the field, to chase after the boy wandering through the fields, and heading towards the forest. 

"Hey! Hey!" I manage to catch up to him and grab his shoulders. I shake him, hoping that this'll wake him up. 

"Huh! What, where am I?" The boy splutters, before rubbing his eyes, and looking up at me, wincing as I point the flashlight in his eyes. 

"Were you sleepwalking or..." I ask.

"Sleepwalking." The boy answers, staring at me as if to say I dare you to make fun of me, I dare you. "What are you doing up?" 

"I couldn't sleep. I decided just to sketch. It's really pretty." I look up at the stars, shining against the pitch-black night sky. 

"It is." The boy agrees. "I'm Tony. Tony Stark." The boy introduces. I smile. 

"Steve Rogers."

Hmm. There might be a part two....

there will probably be a part two. Maybe tomorrow. 

Remote learning is boring. 

I finished all my work for this week, so now I have a lot of free time!

Please go check out my other books, I have a Stony high school au, that one is pretty good, and then a multifandom oneshot book. 

oh! We reached 15K reads a couple of days ago, so please put questions, for me, in the comments, and I will answer them!!!!!!

XOXO Valkyrie