I can't focus with you here (Hawksilver)

**NOTE** this is just the cutest fucking title I can't with myself sometimes!!

ok we can start the story now

side note, people requested more hawksilver, so I delivered-- so if you are thinking, what if I request something, but she doesn't do that. 

that will only happen if I don't ship it, or if it's smut

so yeah

OH I ALMOST FORGOT THIS IS A HIGHSCHOOL AU CLINT IS A SENIOR PIETRO IS A JUNIOR

Clint's POV

I have chemistry, English and gym with him. 

And I have C's in all of those classes. 

Yes, I have a C in gym. 

It's not hard. You just stare longingly at your crush and hope he notices you. You also, in the process of trying to get your crush to notice you, flat out ignore your teacher, who marks you down for 'lack of attention'. He wasn't wrong, but it's still sad. 

"Clint!" My best friend, Natasha, nudges my shoulder. "You were doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"Staring off into space and daydreaming. This is why you managed to get a C in gym." Natasha scolds. 

"Shove off, Nat," I grumble, heat rising to my cheeks. 

"Where are we, England?" Nat snarks. She sets her history textbook down and faces me. "Could you just ask him out already?"

"Ask-ask who out?" I stammer. 

"Pietro, you dumb shit. Your crush." Nat deadpans, staring at me like I'm a dumbass. Though in her mind I probably am. 

"I can't ask him out!"

"Why not?" Nat looks at me, genuinely confused. 

"Because... because..." I trail, failing to think of a reasonable reason. 

"Hey, guys." Steve, our other friend, sits down next to us. Me and Nat were in the school library, at our table in the back, where the librarian doesn't yell at us for talking. 

Normally, when Steve has a free period that his boyfriend, Tony, doesn't share, he sits with us. If not, he and Tony leave school grounds and go get coffee or sandwiches. 

I think one time they played laser tag, and I'm mad they didn't invite me. 

(They promised next time we would all ditch class and play laser tag together, which is exciting to look forward too)

"Whatcha talking about?" Steve asks. 

"Nothing," I say at the same time as Natasha says, "We're discussing Pietro," I shoot Nat a glare. 

"Thanks, Natasha," I growl. 

"Wait, is Clint going to ask him out finally?" Steve asks. I groan and let my head fall on the table on top of my textbook.

"I wish," Natasha says. 

"I hate both of you," I say, my voice muffled. 

"We love you too," Steve answer automatically. Nat laughs. 

"Go to hell."

"Been there. Didn't appease me." Nat comments. 

"You both are the worst."

"Thank you." They both chime at the same time. 

"Fuck you."

"Hey, Clint, I was wondering if I could talk to you?" I lift my head up and my eyes meet a pair of lightning blue eyes. I swallow and a blush rises to my cheeks. 

"Uh- yeah, yeah, sure." I stammer, standing up awkwardly. 

I follow Pietro through the rows of books until we're at the opposite side of the library. 

(Our library is very big, one of the best school funded libraries in the country)

"So, what did you-" I start but Pietro crashes his lips into mine. 

I push back and Pietro pulls me close, his hand in mine.

I smile, breaking the kiss. Pietro pulls away, looking at me. 

"I've been meaning to do that for a while," Pietro breathes. I smile wider. 

"I'm glad you did," 

Ok!! here's hawksilver.

i hope this was good!!!

i really do need recs, if you want more stories coming.

and if you really just like my writing, I have other stories that you can read

please vote and share!!!

XOXO Valkyrie