Just the man I was looking for (Hawksilver)

Hiiii!! Ok, so this takes place after AoU, but if Pietro didn't die... wow I'm so creative, I know. I saw this picture. You can see it too. It's the one at the start of this fic. 

so pietro didn't die. so pietro's with the avengers now. and all the avengers stayed, instead of thor going back to asgard, and tony going back to stark towers. they're all one big happy family. (I'm cheesy I know) (deal)

Clint's POV

I haven't seen much of Pietro once we got back from Sokovia. 

He's been with Wanda a lot. Cap's been keeping all of us well-trained, with the exception of Wanda and Pietro. I think he's letting them adjust. 

But it's been over two weeks. Even Cap's getting a little mad that neither of them leaves their rooms. 

So he's sending me. I guess I had more of a 'connection' with Wanda and Pietro. But I don't know what he's talking about. 

I didn't have any connection? Connection who?

No, I understood perfectly. 

"Umph!" Jolting me right out of my thoughts. I stumble backwards, tripping on my feet. 

I look up to see who I ran into. 

"Just the man I was looking for," I grin. Pietro stares back at me, frowning slightly. 

"Why were you looking for me?" Pietro asks, his accent slightly thicker than I remember. 

"Cap wants me to tell you and your sister that both of you have to train," I inform him. Pietro nods, his dyed silver hair falling into his eyes. 

"That's just it. Clint, I was, um, wondering if you could train me one on one. I just don't feel very comfortable doing anything in front of the rest of the Avengers yet..." Pietro trails off, his cheeks turning a bright red. 

"Sure. I think Cap's using the training room from six to twelve, so meet me there around two. And be ready to fight. You can't always use your speed to get out of everything," I warn. Pietro nods happily and speeds back down the hall, probably to Wanda's room. I nod to myself, before turning on my heel and walking back to my rooms, contemplating why I'm so looking forward to tomorrow afternoon. 

{{TIME SKIP}} {{{THE NEXT DAY}}} {{{{STILL CLINT'S POV}}}}

I walk into the training room in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. It's what I normally wear. It's comfortable and light. 

A white-ish light flies past me, and Pietro skids to a stop on the other side of the room. 

"Sorry I'm late," He apologizes. I nod and start wrapping gauze around my hands. When I'm done, I throw it to Pietro, who speeds forward, before catching it. He speed-wraps it around his hands, and we move into a fighting stance. 

"For this, you aren't allowed to use your speed. I need to assess how well you can fight, without relying on your speed. Make sense?" Pietro nods and raises his fists in front of his face. He bounces from his heels to his toes. I roll my shoulders, before striking. 

Pietro dodges my attack, and I move to hit his stomach when Pietro turns into a blur of light and the next thing I know I'm flat on my back, the air is knocked out of me. 

I take a few staggered breaths, managing to get the air back into me when I look up.

Pietro's face is directly above mine. My heartbeat quickens. 

I look into his electric blue eyes, and my cheeks heat up. I make a snap second decision and push myself up on my elbows, connecting our lips. 

Pietro freezes, and I pull away, before sliding out from underneath him. 

"Shit. Pietro, I'm sorry." I apologize, before running out of the room. 

Part 1!!!! maybe...

it will be if y'all don't request ANYTHING!!!!!

like literally ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

just a ship. give me a ship. (not thorki, I don't do thorki) (or incest) (or smut) but other than that ANYTHING

....please...

anyways... please check out my other books, especially my stony story (plus now there's a sequel!! Yay!) 

I also have a multifandom book, if you want to see something specific that's not in the Marvel fandom. 

please vote comment and share!!!

XOXO Valkyrie