fifteen

You're taking my heart now
They're taking my heart now
And I don't know why

I heard his voice on the radio while I'm riding a train back to Williamsburg. I came to Brooklyn to meet some friends after talking on the internet for a long time.

They're truly the best, thankful for Belle and Lili.

Alright, alright, alright, alright
The demons told me everything
They whisper in the night

George's Soundcloud account went viral and a lot of people discovered and liked his music, he even made a Spotify artist account.

In Tongues and BALLADS1 got over a million streams, EACH. I'm really really proud of him, I knew he would be big in the music industry.

A lot of people reached out to him, too. To perform, to interview him, but he all declined those offers.

This is not a threat, I promise (nope)
I promise
This is not a threat, I promise
It's a warning baby
I just want you to know

George is still locked up in this house, I'm not rushing him to do anything about his traumas, I'm just here to really just support him on what he wants to do and help him.

He seems to be feeling better, too. I keep on getting to know him more and more every day, his favorite food, favorite songs, favorite colors, and all of the sort.

That's when the ceiling caved in
And I've fallen in a trench, I'm behaving
I'm behaving myself
I'm behaving myself

Though there's something that I'm unable to distinguish within myself, if I care about him as a friend, or am I growing romantic feelings for him?

We don't gotta die so soon
So I just behave for you
We don't gotta die so soon
So I just behave for, shh, quiet

George is an amazing person. There's literally nothing to hate about him.

The more I know about him, the more I find myself walking to the edge of the cliff, ready to jump off of my tall walls, and fall.

This is not a threat, I promise
I promise
This is not a threat, I promise
It's a warning baby
I just want you to know

Fall into his arms.

Please just let me go
Let me go
I've seen enough

I've seen enough
I've seen enough

For the first 6 months, I already earned a lot from this job, I decided to move out from my own home. I was going to search for an apartment to rent in but Jane offered that I should just live in with them.

I thought so myself, that would be much better since I'm also working here. I told Jane that I'd like to pay for monthly rent but she insisted that I shouldn't.

It was a bit embarrassing, and it took me quite some time to get used to Jane's excessive kindness. Jane is like a mother and sister to me, she's a great person.

For the past months, George has been improving. His narcolepsy attacks are becoming less and less, and he's often smiling. He spent his birthday with me, Jane, and Ezra, like a small birthday party.

Ezra is coming less and less to this house too, I never told him about how Joj is...I don't know how to put it into words but, how Joj is uncomfortable when he's around.

Ezra said that he's been busy with soccer practices and other school curricular activities. Which is good, I'm happy for him, I'm proud of him.

8 months sure is short, but at the same time, a lot can happen within that amount of time.

Thank God the Miller's house is just near to the train station, after a few minutes I already reached the house.

That's now my home as well.

"Joj?" I called out on the empty corridor, my voice echoing as I speak.

There was no response.

Maybe he's in his room.

I took my boots off and left them near the door. I'm feeling a bit thirsty so I went to the kitchen and to my surprise Joj is there sleeping on the counter.

I quietly sat across him and just looked at him.

He's so precious.

I brushed some hair that's covering his face, I jolted when he moved.

Shit, I think I woke him up.

"Frey?" He mumbled, lifting his head up. "Hi."

"Hi." I returned back the greeting with a smile.

"Welcome home." He said with a smile.

--------------

i love sex by pink guy is playing while I write this shit lmao its so funynyjdsjajjdjfg