forty seven

"I'm so sorry I had to go buy some food, came across Jane and I brought her along today here as well!" I informed George right away upon entering the hospital room, putting down the groceries and bags of fruit on the table near his bed.

"She's just talking to your doctor about you, you just finished talking with her?" I asked as I organize all of the stuff I got from today on the surface.

"Yeah," George hummed. "T'was a nice talk."

"Uhuh, what is it about?" I asked him and I grabbed apples for us to eat. I went to the sink and rinsed the fruits and the knife I'm going to use to slice it into cute sized bites. "George?"

"Huh?"

"What was the talk about?" I repeated, maybe he just didn't heard me, he has his nose stuck up on that book.

"Just something about therapy, still." He replied shortly.

"Oh."

"Yeah, kinda sucks." He sighed. "But hey, besides all of that, I have a great news."

"Uhuh?" I said, urging him to continue. I put the apple slices on a plate and walked towards him, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I told you narcolepsy is untreatable, right? It seems like mine magically just healed. After all of these months of consistently taking my meds and honestly," he breathed out. "because of you as well. You helped me to keep going."

I was stunned by the way he told me the good news and I was just staring at him, he noticed my gestures and he started to laugh.

"No joke though," he added with a chuckle, "yo, and also,"

"Yeah?"

"They allowed me to go out today and tomorrow." He said with a smile. "Isn't that great?"

"For real?"

"For real."

"Oh my god?" I said in surprise. "I'm totally all out for it, where do you want to go?"

"Is the amusement park open?" He asked as he looked at his hand with bandages over it, it was the moment that I just realized that they removed the dextrose,

he can really go out today.

"I think Victorian Gardens is closed as of the moment, but I think the Central Park Carousel is open." I informed him, looking at the ceiling as I think if what I'm saying is right.

"Actually, I prefer the Central Park Carousel, that's pretty chill." George hummed, nodding. "Let's go there today."

"Alright," I smiled, I offered him the plate I was holding and he grabbed some slices and ate it.

"I'm so excited." He said cheerfully. "Actually, let's just go there after lunch."

"Uhuh, where are we going before the carousel then?"

"Anywhere, to be honest." He sighed. "Let's just ride a bus and have conversation and let it take us to nowhere."

"Yo, are you sure about that?" I nervously gulped. "I'm not really familiar with the places here honestly, I don't go out much."

"Bitch, so am I." He laughed. "But it's fine."

"I just know I can never be lost as long as I'm with you." He added and glancing over to me. "Let's go to nowhere."

I gave him a close mouth smile and nodded, "Alright, let's do that."

"You know what, fuck these apples, just grab a few sandwiches and let's eat it on the way." He chuckled, standing up and grabbing my hand.

"Jesus, okay," I rolled my eyes. "You dumbass let's also bring these apples, I literally cut them into pieces for you and you're just going to leave them here? I am hurt." I said sarcastically and that made us burst into fits of laughter.

George helped me pack up some foods and put it in my black kanken bagpack.

"Anything else that we need to pack up for today's adventure?" I asked him one last time before I close the zipper of my bag. He looked at the direction of where his meds is located and I immediately understood and grabbed the kits.

"You took your meds today?"

"Yeah."

"Meh, I'll still bring them, incase of emergencies." I mumbled, mostly to myself but it was loud enough for him to hear as well. I put the kit on top of the foods we stacked then I exhaled before closing my kanken.

"Okay, all set, let's go?" I looked up to my man and he nodded with a smile plastered on his face. He looks really excited about this.

I mean, if I was also stuck in the hospital for months I would be so happy if they gave me time to go out for a while.

I followed his footsteps as he lead the way put of the room, when we came outside it was right on time cause Dr. Shauna and Jane was right outside, Jane was about to say something but George cut her off.

"We're off now, don't worry about me, I'll be with Frey and I'll be safe." He said, holding my hand and giving it a little squeeze.

Dr. Shauna smiled and just nodded on his response.

"Take care, angels." She said and looked at Jane, giving her a reassuring look. Jane just sighed and nodded along as well, mirroring her gestures.

I guess Jane was worried about this situation.

I was not about to think about it cause I just want George to be happy but the pang of anxiety hit me.

He is still unwell, and he's going outside right now.

Is this really the right decision?

"Let's go," George mumbled and pulled me by the hand, walking away from the ladies and leading the way out of the hospital.

—————————

she updated once again, who is she? LMAO