thirty six

Frank

ayo u free???? i'm in the field with Max and Ian, watching bitch boy Ezra on his soccer practice

Freya

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA i'd love to see it but i'm still in class, it finishes in a few minutes tho

Frank

aight cool, come meet us at the field? ya know your way?

Freya

frank i am not a child, and yes, see ya

Frank 

see ya, freya

"That's it for today," our Sir Bert concluded, ending the discussion. I averted my gaze to the front I watched my classmates arrange their things and readying themselves to leave.

2 weeks came by, I really missed studying. I'm always occupied with activities, even have them all sorted out in a journal.

I still haven't made any friends, well, if I'm counting a partner on a report then maybe, one.

"When are you free?" Riya asked me as she write on her binder.

Yes, Riya is my partner for the report. Sir Bert assigned the groupings, saying it would be put random people together. He made sure to put together people that aren't in the same friend circle, that aren't friends to conclude, which is easy for me since I'm not in any.

"I'm free tomorrow, I have to be somewhere after class." I responded.

"Okay sure, let's just talk about the report tomorrow," she said with a smile then closed her binder, piling up other papers in her table neatly. "nice to meet you, by the way."

"Likewise." I replied shortly. 

Internally, I'm screaming.

Riya is so collected and seems unfazed with life problems, like that intimidating student but gets along with everybody. I'd love to be friends with her.

If she lets me, that is.

I clutched to my bag and started to walk out of the room with everybody. I furrowed my eyebrows as I try to remember how to get to the field and which way I'll go through to get there immediately.

I walked by the library and saw a familiar figure, then I realized it was Aries.

"Hey Freya," she greeted, waving shyly. I returned the gesture and threw a smile her way.

"Hey, Aries, what's up?"

I don't know what to feel about Aries, I don't know if I should be mad at her or befriend her.

"Are you free?"

"I'm going to the field right now to meet Frank and the others." I informed her, but stopping in front of her. "Why?"

"It won't be a while, I just want to talk." She said, "If it's okay?"

"Sure."

I followed her inside the quiet library, there wasn't a lot of people at this time, thinking about it wow, I love their library, might come here by myself sometime to just read and to pass time.

Reminds me of the quiet home of the Millers.

I sighed to myself, disappointed. Seriously, Freya?

Why does everything reminds me of him?

I followed Aries to an unoccupied aisle, she stopped and faced me. I scanned the books on the shelves as I waited for her to speak. At the corner of my eye, I noticed her being squirm, flailing her arms to her back.

"I..I just want to properly apologize." She started, I turned my attention to her and saw that she looks fidgety, nervous. Which she shouldn't be, but I won't disregard what she feels.

"Ezra told your side to me, I forgive you and we're completely chill." I reassured her to lessen the building tension between us on that aisle.

"Oh, but still, I wanted to personally say my apologies to you."

I just nodded as a response, I don't know what to say for now, so I let her speak.

"I'm really sorry, for hurting you like that, you don't have to forgive me or anything-"

"Please, I already forgave you, Aries." I told her, giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"But still, I'm really sorry for that night, it still haunts me up to this day." She started. "I'm not that awful person, it just took a toll on me. I really love and respect Mr. Miller, and I'm actually jittery when I first met him, he's such a nice guy and all," She rambled.

I chuckled at the nickname.

"Really, I literally felt like I was convulsing," She explained and I laughed at the usage of the word convulsing. "He just makes me feel that way, then I tried to drink way more than I usually take and the pent up feelings just came through."

"You were that, nervous?" I asked her, chuckling in between my words.

"Yes! I did not expect him to be that friendly," She responded. "I left everything there that night, I felt really bad about what I did, I apologized both to Ezra and Mr. Miller, and now I want to apologize to you too."

"I'm really sorry for doing that to you, you were so kind to me since the first time we met and even up to this moment," She continued. "you're too kind for your own good, I think I understand him now."

What does she mean?

"He got mad at me after that kiss, after realizing I'm not you." She told me. "He asked me where you were, and that you're the one he wants to see and wants to be with.." she trailed off.

I'm just stunned at where I'm standing, utterly speechless, I legit don't know how to respond.

"I knew that moment that I could never surpass you, honestly I think no one will." She stated. 

"I-i don't think so." I managed to tell her, as I am still out of words to express anything.

"He must have a reason why things turned out this way." She imparted.

My mind went blank. I don't even want to think about it, I'm literally doing my best to try and forget.

What's on your mind, George?

-----------------------

i love aries and she's tryna change aight???? 

they will become besties cause yes

my urges to write rlly come at 1-4 am huh,,,, lmfao