forty six

I lead the way to his room as I have my two friends follow me from behind, I glanced back to see what's happening but Frank just deadass looks so nervous and I cracked up.

Ezra was also trying to hold his laughter but he began laughing as I started to do so as well.

"Jesus, calm down he's not going to punch you or anything." I laughed at my nervous wreck friend. "Do you seriously think he could still punch you in that state?" I joked.

That made him smile a little but nervousness is still instilled in his face.

"Calm your tits," Ezra chuckled and gave his friend a pat in the back. "I'm really sure George wouldn't mind."

"Yeah." I agreed.

We finally stopped at his door. I took a big sigh before twisting the door lock and welcoming ourselves in.

"George?" I called out.

I saw him sitting in front of his window with a book in hand. He turned to our direction and flashed a weak smile, he slowly stood up and offered his arms wide for a hug. I immediately ran my way towards him and engulfed him in a hug.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"Frey, it's literally just been 3 hours since you went home and got some clothes," he chuckled, I can feel his chest vibrate as he do so since my body is pressed on him. I closed my eyes and just held him there. "You okay?"

I inhaled deeply before letting go of the hug and answered, "Yup."

"Ezra." George called out and Ezra looks teary eyed, we both looked at him with a perplexed look. "You okay?" He asked.

Ezra came running and engulfed the both of us in a hug. "Oh." We said in unison.

"Bitch I'm so happy you're doing well." Ezra almost cried. The room was filled with laughter because of his reactions. "And George, meet Frey and I's friend here, Frank."

George and Frank finally locked stares. George squinted his eyes as if he's trying to recognize how is in front of him.

I wonder if he still remembers he punched this poor dude before...

"H-hi.." Frank shyly approached. "Big fan."

"Really?" George replied and his eyes lit up, "Thanks for appreciating my works, buddy." He smiled and gave him a pat in the back, that totally surprised Frank but he just let out a nervous chuckle.

"You have more than one visitor to entertain today," I told George happily, he likes to see people around especially these past few months because he's complaining how boring it is to be in a hospital.

"I know, seems fun." He smiled down at me, holding and squeezing my hand. "Thank you for bringing them here."

"They voluntarily asked to visit." I informed him and he looks surprised.

"You're rocking the bald look," Ezra complimented. "You look so badass."

"I thought so too." George laughed. "Looks fresh and it's something I've never done before, so that's cool."

"How's chemotherapy?" Frank asked, already figured out why he looked like that.

"It's fine, manageable." George commented, sitting on his bed. "It's just pretty boring when I don't have someone else around besides from the nurse that I barely even talk to."

"I'm so sorry I had to get clothes earlier, I wasn't with your chemotherapy session." I apologized, holding his hand, he put his other hand on top mine and gave me a reassuring look.