seven

I did someone a favor today.

Since I got nothing to do, I offered to do the groceries because Jane was writing off some things they need in the house.

I don't know about you all but I have a huge love for grocery shopping. Actually shopping in general.

It's 10 am and here I am at the local grocery shop. I looked at the list, then I just noticed on the bottom is George's personal stuff.

George's stuff:
Koko krunch cereals, fresh milk
(holy grail)
Pancake mix (need some more of those pancakes man)
Oranges (don't ask)
Raviolis (don't ask)
Fried chicken
(get some spicy powder as well)

Thanks Frey, have a nice day!

Oh my god this dork.

I smiled as I shake my head at the note.

I was too busy smiling over a stupid note that I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry-" I stunned when I realize who I bumped into.

"Oh, it's the class loser," Aki smirked.

Oh God, I hate this bitch.

She literally made my last year of high school a living hell. She absolutely crushes people who dares to talk back to her, to question her.

I don't speak a lot, I don't usually give a fuck but man, I just felt so bad for those girls she just discriminates that I knew I had to speak up then she got pissed with me too and ever since then makes every opportunity to drag me down.

I sighed, picking up the things I dropped. I still don't have a cart, I got lazy to get one, but now is the best opportunity to get one, to get away from her.

I started to walk away like I didn't see her going to the carts, guess the fuck what, this bitch is following me.

Yep.

My god. Out of all the days, we really gotta meet today?

I acted like I'm not noticing her, just minding my own business walking to the carts.

"So how are you?" She asked but using that spiteful tone. Speaking with her usual sarcastic self.

I didn't replied to her and just put all of my things to the cart. I started to walk to the aisles, getting Jane's requests in silence. After a few minutes I glanced to my back and saw Aki still there, with her arms crossed over her chest.

Fucking hell.

"You're so rude, you're still arrogant and ignorant." She said glaring at me. I acted like how I would always act: still ignoring her self centered ass.

I'm so triggered right now, all of the bad memories, it's all coming back. The bullying, the shaming, everything. And I fucking hate it.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, loser."

I continued to keep my sight on the cereals, trying to find that certain brand of cereals George likes.

"Loser, look at me."

We're not outside of the school anymore, should I act differently? Will things change if I start to stand up for myself?

"I said you look at me when I'm talking to you!" She screamed, she lifted her hand.

She's going to hit me. Again.

I closed my eyes and waited for her hand to hit me, but it didn't come.

"Aki, stop being a bitch." Ezra voice boomed in the aisle. I opened my eyes and saw his holding her arm, standing infront of me.

"Ezra," her voice suddenly softened. Yep, I didn't mention that she is insane about Ezra, it's another reason why she hates me, because I'm bestfriends with him. "I'm not doing anything bad," she whined. "Your bestfriend is rude."

"Just fuck off. Leave her alone." He growled.

Aki rolled her eyes at me then smiled at Ezra. He kept that straight face, just glaring at Aki then she walked away.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

Ezra gave me a concerned look, holding both of my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Aki is still that bitch, huh? I wonder when will she understand-"

"Just let it go." I sighed. I noticed that he's wearing his uniform. "Should you be at school?" I returned the concerned look he gave me earlier.

"We just had our exam that's why I got out early." He explained, fixing the collar of his uniform. "Why are you grocery shopping this early?" He chuckled.

"Why the hell not?" I laughed, making him laugh as well.

Ezra always saves my ass, I guess that makes him my superhero.

----

lil freya and ezzy moment aye

giving two updates today cause idk I'm happy(???)

keep voting and commenting it inspires me to write more aaaa