twenty two

"Hi." I greeted when I came inside his room. It's been two days since we discovered about Jane's other family, we never talked about it since.

He locked himself up that day up to this day, I bring him food of course, he just doesn't want to talk and I'll just wait for him when he finally wants to open up.

George and I went to the arcade and we had fun. After that, Jane called me asking where we were and we just said that we're at the arcade. We spent almost 6 hours there, just competing with each other with every game that there is. He enjoyed playing basketball the most and I lost that game horribly.

I'm just not for games, but I really had a great time with him. Especially seeing him happy despite what we had witnessed earlier that day.

"Hey." He greeted back, his eyes glued on his laptop.

"Whatchadoin?" I asked, sitting on his bed, he turned the chair to face me, putting his laptop on his lap.

"I think I'm going to sign to 88rising." He said, looking up to me. "Actually I'm not sure, I don't know if I should, I don't know if I can."

My mouth formed a perfect shape of o in surprise. "Yo, that's great!" I was slightly jumping in my seat in excitement.

"I don't know." He added, sounding very hesitant. "Am I worth it to be in there?"

"George," I sighed. "Of course you are. You are very talented. You produced two albums by yourself, got into charts with your own hard work and all," I reassured. "They're the ones that should be grateful to have you there, to be honest."

"Thanks Frey." He said, laughing. "You hype me up so much sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it." He added, putting his laptop back in his table again.

I stood up from the bed and sat on his lap, he was taken aback by my sudden gesture. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him.

"You deserve it. You deserve the recognition you keep on receiving, Joji." I told him, as I lay my head comfortably on his shoulder.

His arms wrapped themselves in my waist. He buries his face on my chest.

"You're warm." He commented. "Feels nice."

"I love being close to you." I blurted out. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Me too, I want to stay like this forever."

"We can, we have a lot of time to ourselves." I giggled. "But before that go fucking sign to that label."

"Sure will." He laughed. "Wish me luck for the upcoming concert." He joked, but didn't really sounded like a joke to me.

There's a big possibility of that happening.

I just laid my head on his shoulder while he typed a response to their email. I can only hear him breathing and the birds chirping outside his window. It's just so tranquil, being this close to him makes me forget about the world. Like it's just me and him.

"I know you're worried about me, but you shouldn't be." He whispered. "I can see it in your face the past few days."

"Of course I'm worried." I responded, not moving from my position.

"Well, don't. You don't have to pity me or anything." He said, my eyes are plastered to the keyboard clacking as he type. "I knew a long time ago."

"Since when?"

"Two years ago? I just never confronted her about it." He said with ease. "Trust me, I'm over it, I'm fine."

"Uhuh, tell me more." I nodded as I listened to him.

"I don't want to be selfish, you know? Like, just because my dad is gone she is not allowed to love someone new. You know what I mean?"

I just nodded as he spoke his mind to me.

"I'm pretty sure that's what my dad would've wanted for her too." He explained. "For her to be happy and not be miserable."

"Does she know that you know?"

"I don't know, I think not." He shrugged.

"I think she's scared to talk about it to you." I replied. "But how about you? What do you feel about it?"

"It broke my heart at first, honestly. I think that was when I started to be distant, like, I'm already distant, but that intensified it, I guess."

"I just can't seem to speak my mind to her, like, there's a big barrier, but maybe it's just me."

"She's a good person, and I'm sure she cares about you. I can see that she's trying to be the best mom for you, too."

"Yeah, I'm not disregarding that, she is a good person, yeah." He said nodding. "You know, it feels nice to have someone I can talk about these things to."

"I got you, always. That's never going to change." I told him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Always."

He just looked at me after I kissed him. I gave him a confused look, "What?"

Before I know it, he carried my ass to his bed and he was on top of me.

"George?" I looked at him straight in the eye, he just smiled at me.

Lyrics from Attention played in the back of my head.

I don't smile for the camera,
only smile for you,
smile for you.

"Freya." He spoke. "Violet Freya."

"Yeah?"

"I love you," he breathed out. "so much."

"I love you too, George." I chuckled. "I love you more, in fact."

He didn't responded after that, he just smashed his lips on mine. It took me by surprise but I automatically kissed him back.

This is our first kiss.

And it's getting a little aggressive.

He put his hand on my cheek to my neck, my hands fiddled with his hair. I felt his lips curl into a smile as I did that.

"Are you nervous?" He cut the kiss and asked me, giggles in between.

"What?" I replied, a little breathless. He just squinted his eyes at me then chuckled.

"Nothing." He laughed. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied. "Dumbass."

I pulled his shirt so he's closer to me. His eyes widened at my actions.

"Who's nervous now, little bitch?" I taunted.

"Wow okay, Miss Freya, calm the fuck down." He laughed. "I'm so scared." He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

I didn't give him any time to tease me more and I initiated the kiss.

———————

happy 1k reads omfg i love u all besties
i'll keep this fic pg 13 😇😇😇
HAHSSHHSHSHSAHAHAHA

damn we're only half in the story 💀