three

This doesn't get attention but still imma post cause I'm bored~
Here is also my favorite gif aaaaaa

————————————————————————

I'm officially starting today, and to be honest with you I'm not sure if I'm mentally and physically ready for this.

There's nothing much to do though, I just have to prepare food for George from day to night, wait for Jane to come home and then I can go home after that. If she doesn't come home, of course I'll stay, I already informed my family about my job too.

I have to be ready for whatever is going to happen, if he gets a random panic attack I must aid him, I must calm him down, and help him if he needs me.

I also made a research last night about PTSD and narcolepsy, and I hope I can do things right if ever some stuff will occur.

We actually haven't met personally yet, so I guess that's what I'm nervous about.

Jane taught me very thing that I needed to know about the house, even about George. I just hope everything goes well, and I wish George is okay with me.

I reached for the doorknob, twisting it open, welcoming myself from the quiet home of the Miller's. I sighed as I closed the door quietly behind me, making my way to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I didn't bring stuff with me, only a book I'm reading recently, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. I was thinking of just reading it if I'll do nothing for the day and have some hot cocoa along with it.

As I draw close to the kitchen I heard a noise of clattering utensils and I froze. It's not that I'm scared of strangers I do know for a fact who that is.

Well, I guess I'll have to face him. I mean, do I really have a choice?

Fuck, I'm nervous.

Shutting my eyes my feet brought me to the scene, and I just stood there, I was wondering why he wasn't speaking, I opened my eyes and saw the tall dude busy scrambling an egg.

Literally the only noise you'll hear is the fork hitting the glass as he scramble his eggs.

Should I speak? Should I let him be?

I just stood there for a solid minute, observing the man in front of me, he even kind of faced to the side so it made me see his side features as well.

His hair is slightly tousled, really making it obvious he just woke up. His eyes lacked light, but when the sunlight hit his face I saw the true color of his eyes.

His nose is small and pointed, it's a quite different looking nose, but in a good way. His skin is clear and glowing, damn, every girl's dream really-

"Are you just seriously going to stand there?" He calmly spoke up which took me aback, snapping me back to reality. I looked around to see if he was really talking to me.

"I-uhm, are you talking to me?"

"Who else would I talk to?" He said, finally turning to me and our eyes finally made contact for the first time. He looks mad and calm at the same time, I can't read the tone of his voice but he looks so bored of the situation.

"Okay so what did mom tell you? She must have told you about my life in full exaggeration." He added, as if this happened a lot of times.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my legs finally moving again, my body is tense but I'm trying to calm down and face this situation. I have to learn how he is, I need to adjust.

"You're like, the 13th person, if I count correctly," he said, heating up the pan, he's still going to cook his breakfast. I watched as he put butter on the already warm pan.

"If I were you I'd back out because you'll never understand me. You'll grow tired of me too. Like how mom is tired of my bullshit. I think she's not even working out but just having the time of her life. She's so tired of me."

"Don't say that, your mom loves you." I said in a sad tone, I sat on the counter, putting my things on the side.

"I mean, of course she does, she has to because she doesn't have a choice." He laughed dryly, finally the scrambled egg on the pan. "Like you, right, you don't have a choice but to take care of me but you had to because you're paid to do so."

"George if you need a friend or someone to talk to, I'm here, alright?" Words slipped out of my mouth.

It's like a reflex.

"I don't need friends. I don't need anybody." He said coldly, looking only at the cooking egg infront of him. "I can do things alone, this egg, for example. I can feed myself."

"It's not like we're saying you can't do anything, we're just here to support and help you if you need help-"

"I don't need your help." He cut me off, flipping the egg then walked away, getting himself a plate. I just put my chin on the top of my hand watching his gestures.

He seems perfectly normal, he can even snap at me like that. I'm not mad at him though, I kind of understand the frustration he feels, maybe at this point he's already thinking he's a burden.

I guess his mom is just really overprotective and might have been overthinking things since it's just the two of them now, and I completely understand.

He came back then turned off the fire, he flipped the egg once again and the egg was a bit burnt... Maybe he put the flame on high-

I guess he really doesn't need help, he's just a bit clumsy...

"Call me if you need me." I told him, he just glanced at me then brought his plate to his room, shutting the door behind him.