FML Oui Oui

You wanted it.
Don't make me regret this.
Oui Oui.

"Sit!"

I glare down onto these two puppies and feel my anger fade. A little bit friendlier, I breath in.

"Okay guys, you know why we're here, right?"

A nod from Eddy. Brett has his head hanging down.

"So if we're through this quickly, we can go off to meet the crew and get our drinks."

I sigh.

"You know I love you both but can you imagine how hard it was for me to play calmly while you two were making out, eating your faces and assess off behind the curtains?"

"SOPHIE NO WE DIDN'T" Brett's beet-red face turns up and I wave him silent "yeah but you would've."

And with a smile, I get down onto eye level with the kneeling boys.

"I'll leave now. We'll see you two at the party but don't you dare come out before you're done. Talking. TALKING!" I pinch Eddy's grinning cheek and stand up.

"See ya later, dads."

- - - - - - - - -

"She was...a bit angry, I guess?" Brett looks to his left, where a snickering Eddy kneels.

"Yeah, but a bit amused as well." Eddy turns towards his friend. "Brett?"

Brett's shoulders stiffen up and he turns over, facing Eddy.

"Yeah."

"Brett, this tour was fun."

"Yeah."

"Brett, we've made so many new friends."

"Yeah."

"Brett, may I... Hug you?"

"...yeah."

Eddy's arms pull Brett into his embrace and instantly Brett snuggles into the crook of his neck.

"Eddy, you're smelling good."

Almost choking, Eddy faces up, cheeks burning. "Thanks, bro."

"Eddy? I don't know what to do now."

"Yeah."

"Eddy, you wanted to talk to me."

"Yeah."

"Eddy..? This is awkward."

"...yeah."

- - - - - - - - -

"Huh, Sophie, where are our little lovebirds?" The sound of the door shutting behind me made him and the others look up from the menues.

I shrug and take my seat between him and Hilary. "I hope they're staying pg."

"NO Sophie, don't say it like that!" Hilary laughs her adorable laugh and slaps my shoulder.

Ray bends over, whispering "5 dollars for a hard makeout-session."

Eyes wide, Hilary whispers back "o no they're so pure, 5 for only one kiss."

"No there's at least a hickey on Brett. Eddy's like that." I laugh and put my 5 dollars on the table.

- - - - - - - - -

"Eddy stop, the others are waiting!"

Eddy looks up, into watery eyes and puffy cheeks. "You don't want to?"

"... Don't let me say that. But right now there's Ray's face grinning in my mind because they surely know what's happening."

"Brett, we're only kissing. What's wrong with that? And don't think about other guys when I'm kidding you..." Eddy sits up and pulls Brett's body onto his lap.

"What's wrong? This hickey is wrong, what are they gonna think?" Brett whines and looks into the mirror.

"Okay I'm sorry for that. But imagine your face, cute red, shy smile and that lovely sounding "yes.", I couldn't hold back. Come oooooon..." Eddy snuggles back into Brett's hair. "Let me bask in the happiness of having you as my boyfriend now..."

With a slap, Brett pushes Eddy away and jumps down, taking their coats. "No Eddy come now, you know, I love you but the others are waiting and I can't stand their damn grinnings."

"What did you say?"

Brett stands still. Looking slowly back, showing his dark red skin, whispering "I can't stand their damn grinnings...?"

"No you dumb koala, before that."

"Koalas are not dumb, you are dumb." Brett stomps towards the door, opening it.

"You're gonna come now?"

Eddy throws his jacket over and runs towards the reached-out hand.

- - - - - - - - -

"Nooooooooooooo!" Hilary throws her fork down the table the moment Breddy enters the room. "Come oooon where's my little shy Eddy who's lovesick and calling me in the middle of the night? You're not that kind of beast!"

Ray and I start to laugh SO hard I can't breathe. Hilary had a bit alcohol and now she's so cute and funny!

Brett glares over to Eddy, who's obviously averting his eyes.

"Eddy my big boy, come here!" Ray, also already a bit drunk, pats the seat on his other side. Instantly, Eddy shuffles over. "Why's everyone drunk without the main characters here?"

"Because you were busy making out while we were waiting here!" Ray pours Eddy a good amount of beer into his glass.

"We weren't making out!" Brett throws in, taking a seat in front of us.

Pointing at his neck, I ask "and what's that?"

"This, uhm, well this was... It's only this!" Brett mumbles into his hands, covering his whole face.

I nod to my sides. Oui Oui.