Punishment

This was heavily inspired by kamitomoe who draws amazing pictures. 2 of these amazing pictures are now here. Have fun ♡

"Do I really have to wear THAT?!" Brett stares at the box Eddy's holding in his hands. Singing, Eddy puts the box down. "You lost charades, you're gonna wear this." "Which one?" Brett takes one piece out. Eddy grins.

"All of them."

♡♡♡♡♡

"Put your hand to your chin! And smile!" Click.

Eddy holds the camera up, taking one picture after another. The punishment video was already done but Eddy has too much fun with Brett in dresses, skirts and off shoulder shirts.

And Brett, surprisingly, starts to have fun, too. Maybe the lil cocktail was a good idea to loosen up. "So then this skirt again?" The pleated skirt was finally the one they used for the video, but Eddy nods and laughs "You know, that skirt looks really good on you, Brettany!"

Brett changes quickly into the last outfit. Coming back into the studio, he watches Eddy opening his mouth in awe. "I really like that one. Come here."

After taking another bunch of pictures, Eddy looks around. "Hey, do you know where my phone is?" Brett turns around to see said phone behind the table where they finished shooting their video. Bowing over the chair, he reaches down.

Before he could stand up again, he feels his hips grabbed by two hands. "Brett, don't tempt me like that..." Eddy kisses Brett's neck from behind, leaning over the small figure. "Eddy, this was youWOAH" feeling Eddy's hard-on pushing onto his bum, Brett turns red. "Your idea..." he manages to get out between his gritted teeth, becoming aroused by Eddy's roaming hands and heavy body over him.

Eddy pulls Brett's underpants slightly down, feeling the urge to go wild. With every touch of his hands on Brett's skin, Brett releases a sigh or moan, excited of what's coming next. Until his phone starts to vibrate in Brett's hands.

Editor-san.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Eddy asks sulkily into the phone.

"What do YOU think you're doing?" Editor-san shouts back. "You know I'm still here waiting for you to finish filming so I can start editing! And I can hear you just fine because I'm still here. And don't you dare forget to turn the camera off, because I don't even know if I want to see what you're doing behind this door right now!"