Summer Nights

I guess it's NSFW.
It depends on what kind of work.
In Homeoffice, you should be safe.
Enjoy ♡

Eddy looks up to the dark ceiling. Behind the curtains the moon stands alone at the black sky. The bedsheets are sticking to his skin, his body feels hot and he can't move. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't. It's not only this damn australian heat in summer. It's also the guy sleeping next to him. Or better, half on top of him.

Slightly snoring, Brett sleeps with his head on Eddy's chest, one arm thrown over the younger man's stomach. Their naked upper bodies stick together thanks to the sweat and Brett's hair is spread all over Eddy's neck and face, tickling his nose. But the scent of Brett's shampoo mixed with his sweat makes the scene quite comfortable for Eddy.

His right hand grabbed tightly by the sleeping man, his left hand is slung around the small body on top of him. Eddy starts to move his hand on Brett's skin. First in circles, massaging the skin lightly. Brett's breath is even and quiet, taking deep inhales on his sweaty warm pillow.

Eddy's left hand wanders up to the upper back of his half-naked boyfriend and trails the spine back down. Reaching Brett's pants, he choose to stay pg and returns up again. With a small sigh, Brett snuggles even deeper into Eddy's chest. Is he awake?

Eddy gives a kiss onto Brett's head, but the smaller boy doesn't react. Inhaling the scent of his lover, Eddy puts his hand on Brett's pants and squeezes one buttcheek. Not that strong, but sleeping Brett seems to like it, he wiggles even closer, one leg between Eddy's and again, with a small sigh, continues to snore lightly.

Having a sweating Brett latching this close onto him, one hand on his butt and a leg between his, Eddy notices another heat coming up inside of him.

With one swift motion, Eddy rolls on top of Brett, laying him softly onto the mattress.

As he starts kissing his boyfriends jawline, slowly kissing down, along his neck, over his chest, Brett's snoring changes into more unrhythmical inhales, still in sleep but his hands searching blindly for Eddy. Once Eddy reaches the pants, he pulls at the waistband, revealing one sharp hip bone. Trailing this bone with kisses, Eddy feels a tug on his hair. Brett's hands found Eddy's head and are now gripping tight onto the hair, leading the kisses down to his already wide awakened member.

Eddy pulls the pants fully down and kisses every inch of Brett's now exposed skin, avoiding the center. Wandering from one hip bone to the other, then up to the navel, again slowly down just to move slightly to the side and avoid the twitching heat.

"Urgh, come ooon..." Eddy hears a frustrated groan from above. Lifting his head, he asks innocently "Sorry, did I wake you?", drops his head and takes him fully into his mouth. Instead of an answer, he gets a sharp inhale, accompanied by a rising hip and hands on the back of his head. Brett pushes Eddy even further down while holding his hips up. "Fuck.... oh god.... Eddy!!!" and with some more deep thrusts, Brett comes into Eddy's mouth, who obediently swallows every drip of the warm, salty liquid.

Pushing himself up, Eddy looks into Brett's face, wanting to go further, needing more. With his hands still in Eddy's hair, Brett... starts to snore again.

Seconds which feel like years pass by, Eddy staring in disbelief down onto his sleeping beauty.

Dropping down to the side, he rolls onto his back. The moment Brett feels Eddy besides him, he snuggles up into his arm, just to sleep on.

Kissing Brett's temple, Eddy sighs "....urgh. come ooon....", smiles and closes his eyes.