Brett's Sweater Weather

"Hey Brett, do you know what the breddy shippers are saying about our last charades?"

Eddy walks into our little kitchen where I was just making some tea for the next recording session.

Okay Brett, inhale, don't get too nervous. You've read the comments. He's just making fun of it, anyways.

"You've got your phone in your hands, so tell me?" I answer without looking at him. 

Eddy inhales and starts to read "okay well... 'Brett looks so cute, what's happening? 'and 'look at his moe fingers  '..oh here, it says 'imagine Eddy gave his sweater to Brett because it's sooo cold right now!'" with his whistling high pitched voice, usually used for Edwina.

"Dude, what are moe fingers?!" I laugh out and turn around to take a look on Eddys phone. Instead, I receive a grin from the taller guy standing right in front of me.

"That is what's happening to your hands when you tiny thing wear my big sweaters because you love me so much." he smirks at me, while I really try not to blush. I hope I'm not failing. D'uh.

"Yeah but I got no choice, since you spilled your boba all over me and I had to change while we were filming at your apartment... so.. so... ..so..."

"Yes, so what?" 

Urgh I really hate this stammering and my mind for being so out of words in front of this guy.

"So. I couldn't be on the video in nothing but my sweatpants, couldn't I?" I turn around to get the cups and end this conversation. I'm glad my hair got a bit too long so my red ears won't be seen.

After filming a lot more skits and charades to keep our uploads on time, we sat onto our couch and started going through new ideas. It was getting dark and rainy outside and I feel really comfy in our tiny shared apartement now. After moving together with Eddy I got even more comfortable in his presence, but also growing my feelings towards this crazy boi.

Time passes and I didn't know I was getting cold but Eddy stands up and gets the blanket, laying it gently over my shoulders and I wrap it around me to snuggle into the warmth while he walks out to return with his lingling sweater, takes his seat besides me oh way nearer than before  and starts to scrabble again into his notebook.

"Eddy?" I scoot nearer to take a look into his notes, "hm?" he answers.

"uhm... mind switching?" gosh, I hope I'm not blushing too hard...

"switching what?" okay he looks really confused....

"nevermind, bro. sorry" and I scoot back, muffling into the blanket. Eddy still looks confused, but after a moment of silence he starts laughing, in my opinion a bit too hard and takes off his sweater, shoving it over to me and wiping tears out of his eyes.

"do you really want my sweater that much? bro what should I tell our fans?"

"actually" okay I know I'm beet-red now and yang-dang it "I'd prefer cuddles?" and I hold the blanket open.

for a second he freezes, looking over to me, obviously thinking something...

oh no please don't laugh at me more, I'll just fall even more for you... but wait don't take it seriously but don't laugh and wait was that too blant and omygosh that was too broad maybe I shouldn't have opened my arms like this and wait what is he thinking now and

"dude I thought you'd never ask!!!" he smiles and jumps into the blanket, his arms throwing around my waist to snuggle up against my tensed torso. 

don't laugh and wow wait that was fast and wow I can smell his hair like this wow I like his shampoo and was he wow always this cuddly wow and wait my brain can't wow catch up here

I wrap the blanket around him and feel him exhale into my chest, snuggling even deeper into my arms. 

good thing he can't see my damn cheezy red-cheeked grin right now...

I could stay like this forever.