Brett's Fav New Jacket

happy birthday to my angel IamYourPeeve, who encouraged me to write! love ♡

Swiping through Instagram I stop at Eddy's newest post. 

"My new fav jacket"

Okay, here's the thing. I know this guy for more than half of my life now. And I like him for more than half of my life now. And I love him for more than dotted quarter of my life now. But I still think it's not okay to drool over his picture the way I do. And I can't stand the idea of others looking at this post like I do.

But! You know, I have this privilege of living with him, so beat me. You see our new merch laying on the couch besides me? No you can't because it's me who's sitting here! And I might have no perfect pitch but I can still hear him in the bathroom humming in the shower.

oh wow his bare body in the damping hot shower and what is he humming? my part of navarra??  oh no that's so cute, but it pisses me a bit off that he knows every note I have to play. no pressure. wow even with the trills? 

I look to my left where his jacket is hanging over the edge of the couch and drop down, face first into it. These moments are the biggest reward for my courage to ask him to move together - just out of convenience for filming, you know? When he's not in the same room, which was almost never the case, I can take a full breath of Eddy's scent. Because that guy always leaves a shirt, a sweater or his jacket anywhere in the room. Like, he's taking it off, tossing aside and it would stay there for the rest of the day.

I don't know how long I was laying there with my face buried into his jacket, but when I realize the sound of shower stopped, I sat up, just in time with Eddy stepping out of the bathroom, in his boxers and a shirt.

urgh I love this sight! don't stare don't stare wow his arms are sure my favourite. don't stare, Brett!

Eddy comes up to the couch, plops down with a "hey, whatcha doing?", patting my leg WOAH and taking his notebook into his hands to look through our new merch sketches.

"Nothing in paticular, bro" 

He turns quickly to me and screeches "WHY YOU NO PRACTICING, LAH?! DID YOU PRACTICE YOUR 40 HOURS TODAY ALREADY?? I HAVE NO SON!!! I WILL NOW GO AND TALK TO LINGLINGS MA IF I CAN ADOPT HIM RIGHT NOW! YOU WILL GO PRACTICE AND HAVE NO DINNER TONIGHT, LAH!", jumpes up, picking up the jacket and stomps into his room, leaving me laughing in tears and breathless on the couch.

It took me a while to be able to breathe again and when I stand up to call it a night I realized Eddy took my jacket and left his behind. For one moment I think about knocking on his door but then hey this is your chance, just don't let him know you realized and you can take it with you! amazing!, grabbing his jacket I make my way to bed. Good night, Eddy!

 *.:。✿*゚'゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚'゚・✿.。.:*

The sun shines through my window to wake me up but I turn around to snuggle back into Eddy's arms.

what? Eddy's arms? Brett, sleepyhead, you mean jacket!

Opening my eyes I see a big nice smelling cuddly blur in front of me and before I can reach out to get my glasses, I am embraced by strong arms.

"Don't you dare move now." Eddy mumbles into my hair, holding me tight onto his chest.

shit. his morning voice is too hot. deep breath, Brett. one. two. three. now look, did you guys drink last night? no. did you guys go out last night? no. you didn't fight, right? right. where are you? obviously in my bed. so I'm not the one crawling into his.

Gathering my thoughts I feel how I relax in his arms and "I like this".

shit. did i say that out loud?

I feel the arms tighten around me and Eddy whispers into my hair.

"I like you."

[windows shutdown sound] Brett's restarting soon, please be patient.

.

.

.

There's a whole symphony orchestra in my stomach, playing Tchaikovsky's 3rd movement and I am the soloist not capable of playing. My face is red and hot and I try to find something to say, but Eddy comes first.

"Brettybrett, I think our flat is too tiny to have two sleeping rooms."

And with a soft chuckle I melt into his embrace "I don't mind sharing my bed with you."

*.:。✿*゚'゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚'゚・✿.。.:*

"Brettybrett, did you notice my last post?"

"The one with you showing our new merch?"

"Nah, I sent one after that from your phone."

huh? when did he do that?

I get out my phone, open Instagram and see thousands of likes for a post I did not upload.

"Yeah also my fav new jacket? I didn't say that." because my fav new jacket is yours.

Eddy steps behind me, throwing his arms around my shoulders and with a goofy grin he sings into my ear "yeah because you with that jacket are my favourite."