Your Tea

Thanks to IamYourPeeve for this request ♡
I hope you enjoy ♡

With a plop the last tapioca bubble vanished into Brett's straw. Chewing, he glances over to Eddy, who's still at half of his tea while watching something on his phone.

They're sitting in their studio after filming for half a day straight, now relaxing with tea and social media. Waiting for their ordered sushi to arrive.

Eddy doesn't seem to notice the longing glance coming over from his bud, chewing absent-minded on his straw. Brett observes Eddy's mouth, leaving the straw and licking the tip off. His tongue now walking slowly over his lower lip, then returning back into his mouth. Brett shuffles, sitting a bit bent forward and his eyes not leaving Eddy's mouth. The younger one, still absorbed into his phone, swallowing his tea and Brett's eyes tracing his adam's apple moving up and down. Watching Eddy popping bubbles in his mouth and opening his mouth to lick his lips again before moving the straw back in.

Eddy seems to look at something funny, because he chuckles slightly and continues to roll the straw in his mouth around. After a moment, he starts to nibble on the edge and sucks some bubbles up, just to swallow them whole and playing with his tongue around the red plastic again.

Brett's hand stopped moving a long time ago, his phone laying on his burning lap, his eyes glued to the mild porn in front of him. So he sits there, mouth agape, watching Eddy drink his tea. He's unsure whether he's comfortable or uncomfortable with this situation, being seduced by his roommate drinking bubble tea.

When Eddy sighs about something on his phone, Brett's mind stopped working and he moves forward, towards Eddy, still longing in his eyes, closing the gap between them. Eddy finally notices the movement and looks up, his drink still up to his mouth. Startled about the sudden approach, he jumps a little and spills tea onto Brett's shirt.

"Dude, I'm sorry!" Eddy gaps but noticing Brett's eyes full of lust, he shuts up immediately. Staring back, Eddy clasps his hand around his tea and once Brett was close enough, they stood still for a moment.

Their mouths slightly open, Brett licks his lips and slowly moves closer.

Eddy's eyes looking straight into Brett's, and Brett's eyes... Move sideways to Eddy's hand and with enormous speed grabbing the tea, he takes a biiiiig sip from Eddy's straw, leaning back and happily starts chewing on some bubbles. Leaving a stunned Eddy there.

After swallowing his share, he looks at Eddy's face and asks smirking "disappointed? Did you expect something else?"

Instead of waiting for an answer, Brett leans over and licks Eddy's lips, putting the tea to the side. Eddy, finally able to move again, rises his hands and cupping Brett's face, pulls him in for a kiss. First cautious to let Brett go if he wanted to, but when the older one responds kissing, he opens his mouth and traces Brett's lips to ask for permission to enter. Brett opens his mouth, sucking the entering tongue in. This causes Eddy to moan and Brett feels his sweatpants getting tighter. They share more tapioca- and tea-tasting kisses, inching closer with every breath. Leaving their mouths, the boys pant and Brett starts kissing Eddy's neckline down to the collarbones, Eddy responding with more moans. The moment Brett's tongue arrives at Eddy's collar, the doorbell rings, causing the boys to jump up in shock.

While Eddy runs to get the ordered food, Brett tries to calm his heat down.

Coming back with a grin, Eddy puts the meal down and, taking Brett's hand, says "good thing sushi won't get cold."