FanArt

Eddy is scrolling through reddit. Brett scoots closer. "They're having fun for sure." Brett whispers. Looking at another photoshopped picture, Eddy whispers back. "How are they doing this? It really looks like me hugging you from behind."

Brett's hand wanders up and down on Eddy's back, enjoying the touch of his fingertips on his boyfriends body. "Look how creative they are! They even painted us on canvas here!" With a whispering shout, Eddy points on the screen.

Giggling like two teenage girls, they look at some pictures until Brett looks up, giving a light peck on Eddy's shoulder. "Eddy, how about taking pictures?"

Eddy turns to the side, tips his nose onto Brett's and asks "now? What do you mean?"

The grin on Brett's face grows and Eddy's sure he's up for no good.

"Look, Eddy, we could just take pictures in exact the same clothes and poses they are drawing and editing. And then we could drop them in a Valentine's special maybe!" Brett doesn't stop giggling and Eddy's watching him in awe. He loves it when Brett's full of joy and happy about doing something fun with him. And Eddy would do anything for this smile.

"Dude that would blow the whole fanbase up." Eddy kisses Brett's temple and stands up.

"Huh, where are you going?" Brett looks up to Eddy, who's leaving the room. His side gets cold and he wraps his jacket tighter around himself.

Eddy, singing from the hallway "Getting our clothes for the shoot, bro!", knowing his little koala would join him in their shared bedroom soon.

• • • • •

"Come on Brett, let's try this one!!" The older takes a look on the screen and chokes on his tea. They took pictures of themselves dancing, jumping, cuddling, snuggling, even kissing. Changing the clothes every time, they try to pose for the picture exactly the same as the FanArt on reddit. But Eddy's now on Instagram and shows him one picture, which caption says "caution: nsfw!" and HOLY MOLY that's hot.

Brett tries to hide his arousal but Eddy's quick, grabbing Brett's hands and pulls him into a hug. Not that loving kind, but that wanting kind. "So?" Eddy looks down into Brett's eyes. His hands holding onto his man's body tightly.

Coughing, Brett tries to answer "Eddy..." but is interrupted with a kiss. Eddy lightly bites Brett's lip to pull his mouth open. His tongue enters into the warmth of the smaller's mouth and is greeted with a "hah...E..Eddy". Being called like that, a million butterflies rise in Eddy's stomach, fluttering and radiating a heat which spreads through his whole body. Pulling away from the kiss, he tightens the hold of his boyfriend, snuggling his face into the crook of Brett's neck.

"Oh my god, Brett." He pants.

Brett holds onto Eddy like there's no tomorrow and hums in response.

Kissing Brett's neck, Eddy smiles "I love you so much."