Watch And Practice

"You know what WAP really stands for?"

"What?"

"Watch Aaaand Practice!"

. . .

After turning the camera off, Eddy heads straight to Brett and pulls him into a tight hug.

Brett puts his arms around the younger one and asks "Everything alright? You're okay?" but Eddy just sighs into his hair.

"Dude that video was so scary. Did I do well with staying professional? What was that with the boobies. And bums on the wall. That statue, and ...why did she show her bum so much into the camera? Did that had anything to do with music? I can't recall anything of the music. Maybe I'll have nightmares about that video..."

The rumbling goes on and on and Brett smiles while stroking Eddy's back. After the mumbling got quiet, Brett pushes Eddy a bit away and looks up into his eyes.

"Eddy you took your glasses halfway off. Didn't it help?"

The hug tightens around Brett. "Naaah.... And that lyrics. I still don't get why they're singing "wet and cushy"? That's not "WAP"...?"

Brett tilts his head, looking up. "Yeah I didn't get that either. Let's have a look." and pulls his phone out of his pocket.

Seconds later Eddy feels his boyfriend stiffen in his arms.

"Well... Maybe we're just too old for these kind of music... Eddy? I kinda love you for being the naive music nerd. Please don't you ever change, 'kay?"

With one look on Brett's phone, Eddy blushes and laughs "yeah... You too."