ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3 {ᔕᗩᒪOOᑎ ᖴIGᕼT} 🍺

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

After Andy dashed back downstairs, I heard A loud voice chime in "coast is clear guys!"

'Who's that?'

It's suddenly hustle and Bustle thought out the room. Different coloured, shaped and sized toys were wandering, awaking, chatting and mingling with each other. They all look so happy, to be owned by a kid, or even maybe 2, I'm not too sure.

Suddenly I see a toy potato that points in my direction to a piggy bank, and I instantly freeze up.

'Heck! They spotted me, I mean it was going to happen but I didn't think it be this fast! I don't what to say! I guess be open? What if everyone's mean...'

Everyone starts crowding around the bottom of the desk to the point I can only see the back of the crowd of toys.

I look down at my feet, not sure where to look or what to do while nervously fiddling with my fingers.

'Do I stay inside the box, do I get out and look around, how do I get out, I don't know!'

I was cut from my thoughts when I heard a pair of boots hit the wooden desk. I look up from the sudden sound in surprise and see a tall figure with a cowboy hat on taking a few steps towards me.

"Howdy there partner, my name is Woody and welcome to Andy's room" the cowboy smiles kindly.

I go to say hello back but as I attempt to speak, nothing comes out of my mouth. A look of fear and shock rises on my face, I clear my throat praying that I haven't lost my voice.

'What if my voice box collapsed after all these years. Could I ever even talk?'

Woody looks at me confused.

'Great, first impression and you have already embarrassed yourself, great job Y/n'

'Wait no, there's always time for a comeback. Come on Y/n there's no way you have lost your voice, so what's it's been a few years, get a grip!'

"Urr, Hey, it's nice to meet you, I'm Y/n," I say, relieved my voice was an easy fix. Something so stupid, How embarrassing that was.

"Been a while since you've talked, has it?" Woody said smirking

"Yeah, I can't even remember the last time I had spoken, kind of forgot how my voice sounded, to be honest" I smile sheepishly and look at Woody in his dark brown eyes.

His eyes are dark but enchanting, kind and delicate. "That's fine partner"

I hear footsteps and look behind Woody to see a small group of toys gathered behind him. The potato and piggy bank Who spotted me a few minutes ago, a green dinosaur with little arms, a dachshund dog with a slink and finally the porcelain doll with the pink dress.