ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63 {TEᒪEᑭᕼOᑎE}☎️

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

I spell out to myself, typing in Andy's address into the computer carefully using the keyboard "1225 Syca..."

A ding catches my attention, a message flashes across the screen "Who is Velocistar237?"

Trixie pushes me over, typing quickly responding to the message explaining herself "Oh, that's just a dinosaur toy down the street. That's nothing. Let me just take care of that. Just a dinosaur."

Getting back to entering the address I hope for the best "Alright, alright. Sycamore. Okay, enter."

Trixie presses enter for me and we wait for the route to load. "Please don't be far. Please. Please."

A purple line guides me from Bonnie's house to now Andy's "Right around the corner?"

Hugging Bonnie's Totoro while rejoicing I step down from the desk, ready to head home "It's right around the corner!!"

"Yay!!"

"I'm going to college! Look at me! I'm a big toy on campus! Hello! Hey, I'll see you at the sock hop." I goof around.

"Okay, Potsie."

Dashing to the cat flap I push it up and stop myself mention to Bonnie's toys "Hey, listen. If any of you guys ever get to Sunnyside Daycare, you tell 'em Woody made it home."

Hopping up onto the ledge I listen to Dolly and Trixie

"You came from Sunnyside?"

"But how did you all escape?"

"Well, it wasn't easy. I..." my mood instantly drops as I comprehend their word choice "What do you mean escape?"

I hop down from the ledge as Prickle pants steps up, his tone serious "Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries".

He looks up at me, by my boots.

Strawberries?

"Lotso?" I ask shocked, dropping the flap.

Buttercup speaks up too supporting Prickle pants' statement, his ears drooped " The guy may seem plush and huggable on the outside, but inside, he's a monster."

"But... how do you know that?" Trying to comprehend the information I was just loaded with about this bear.

Mr Pricklepants looks off into the distance "Chuckles. He'll tell you."

Following his vision, I see a clown toy sitting above the kitchen sink.

His voice gruff and tired sounding speaks up "Yeah, I knew Lotso. He was a good toy. A friend. Me and him, we had the same kid, Daisy."

ᑕᕼᑌᑕKᒪEᔕ ᑭOᐯ

"I was there when Lotso got unwrapped."

That Christmas morning, in front of the crackling fire place.

"Daisy loved us all."

She would pamper us, take care of us

"But Lotso, Lotso was special. They did everything together. You've never seen a kid and a toy more in love."

From hanging outside, to falling asleep at night.

" One day, we took a drive. Hit a rest stop. Had a little playtime. After lunch, Daisy fell asleep."

Watching that car drive off hurt, we were helpless, lost.

"She never came back."

Gazing at Big baby's plastic pendant, Daisy's name messily written on it Lotso despises to push on