ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 73 {ᗰY ᗪEᑭᑌTY}🎖️

I was gonna put this in my shorts story but thought it was important to put in the main story line :)

Disclaimer: the events and companies involvement mentioned in this chapter are not based off true events. It's all purely for the story.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

I wonder up to a conversation circle, I'm not really to interested as to what these guys are talking about. I'm here to speak with one person.

"Hey Hamm? Do you possibly know how to us the computer downstairs, or be able to help me figure it out please?" I ask pig, tapping him slightly on the shoulder.

"Oh Y/n, yeah I can get it going what's the reason?" Hamm asks, turning to face me.

"I've been wanting to look up a question I have, and am not sure how to do it on my own". I say simply.

I don't want the whole room to hear about it, I feel kind of embarrassed that I don't know the answer, I've just never built up enough courage to even think about let alone figure it out.

"Let's head there now" Hamm and I begin to head out of Bonnie's room and down the hallway to the stairs where we pause hearing a voice call out to us.

"Where are you two headed?"

Hamm and I turn to see Buzz and Woody approaching us from down the hall.

I guess it's ok if I tell them, I trust them and we're close and all, I'm just scared to know the answer myself let alone share it.

"Urh, we're going to look up the answer to a question I have" I hesitate slightly.

Now it looks even more suspicious, knowing them they are going to hang around.

"Oh really? And what question would that be?" Woody wraps and around around my stiff body.

"Well possibly we can help you comprehend your question Y/n?" Buzz suggests, and I feel like I've kind of been cornered.

Now I can't say no, and if I do than it would be a bit rude or cynical.

"Alright then, if you insist you'd like to join" I say feeling a little foolish about myself.

The four of us make are way to the the desktop computer downstairs after ensuring that Bonnie and her parents were indeed out of the house.

Hamm got the computer going and opened a search tab ready to be typed into.

Taking a deep breath I try to make my mind forget the presence I feel looking at me from the three other toys.

I look down at the keyboard and push my first few letters in, my whole hand fits within each button individually.

I sigh, pausing as I try to think of how to word the next part of my question before continuing.

"Are you alright?" Woody asks, still unaware of what I was trying to figure out.

"Yeah I'm just nervous to learn the answer". I continue typing before pushing the enter button.

"What happened to the everything doll" I hear Woody mumble under his breath what I had searched onto the website page before his voice returned to a normal tone questioning me "what do you mean Y/n, what's wrong?"

I turn my head to look at him feeling guilty. I'm not sure why, all I want is to know who I am and why I was created. I just have questions which I don't know how to answer.

Looking down at my hands I fidget with my fingers as I try to put into words what I want out of this.

"I'm just confused" I simply say, sort of not answering Woody's question.