ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4 {EᐯEᖇYᕼIᑎG ᗪOᒪᒪ} 💋

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

I'm awoken to Andy's mom coming in and waking him up telling him "it's time to get ready for school honey"

Within 5 minutes he was down stairs eating breakfast and packing his bag.

He brought Woody down with him, he is like Andy's everything. I think it's beautiful how much love he has for the cowboy, and that not ment to be weird but they have a wonderful connection and it makes me so happy to see them happy. It gives me hope this is the home and kid for me.

Some of the toys were chatting away on the floor about conversation I don't know because I'm not an earsdroper, not right now at least. I was just minding my own business until I saw a toy jump up on toy the bed next to me. It's was the dog with the slink for a torso

"Heya there Y/n, Slinky or slink, nice to meetcha" he smile while sitting down on the bed

"Hey slinky it's nice to meet you too, how long has Andy owned you?" I jump down to chat with him.

"Oh I've been owned by him for years now ever since he was a little tot. Woody, when he was Potato head and I have Brent though the think and thin with him, sickness and all"

"That's sweet, seems you have a great bond with the kid."

"Yeah we do, and you will too. The way he was talking so highly about you last night, keeping you safe so that both him and Molly can spend time, that's a keeper ticket." I smile at Slinky's words, I think Andy is my ticket to being a keeper.

But of course before I could say anything more footsteps were heard racing up the stairs.

Andy runs into the room, grabs his school bag next to his bed and drops woody on his pillow in the process while calling out "see you after school".

The room filled again with chatter once again once Andy was we out the front door. I saw Slinky and this time also Bo approaching the bottom of the bedside table. I take that as my cue to climb down and talk to them.

"Hey Y/n honey, we thought we would show you around." Bo smiled

"Yes please, I like that"

"Come on, let's start at Andy's desk" Bo grabbed my forearm and we were off.

"So where did you come from Y/N?" Slinky grinned.

I took a deep breath ready to start my story. "Well one day I woke up to being in an Office that was owned by a business man. He had an appraiser looking over me asking for my value, which he completely ignored. The next day I was in a garage sale and that's where Andy found me. It's not to exciting really"

"What a jerk! Who asks for an option to just ignore it?"  Slinky scoffs.

"He does apparently" Bo rolled her eye playfully making us all laugh.

We half way through wondering around the room when Slinky add in, "I heard were movin' soon, somewhere across town."

This shocked me, I don't know why but...actually now that I think about it, the decor especially down stairs was very early 50s. I had only briefly see it when I arrived yesterday, but The colours, the Miss- matching patterns that I saw, It look very different to Mr. Kyle's office in the way.

It was almost like a bomb filled with doilies, rugs, vases and crazy coloured couches and curtains, especially the curtains..

Not something that I think a young mom like Andy's mom would decorate her house with.

"What's the coolest point in this room?" I ask. I feel that even though I love chatting and socialising and making friends with the guys here, I did get tired and wanted to crawl in a ball and be by myself for a while to collect my thoughts because I can.

Bo said that she personally like it up on her lamp shade stand by Molly's crib and Slinky said he likes it under the bed with his head popping out under the bed sheets.

We continued to walk until I stoped infront of the mirror that is hanging onto the closet door that was wide open.

And oh my guacamole, I saw myself for the first time, ever!

I have H/l H/c hair in H/s, big E/c eyes with thick curled lashes, a fabulous 50s peticoat dress on. Can you tell I like the 50s?

I also noticed that I wasn't a little stick like a lot of porcelain dolls I have seen back in the 50s, Although I do have similar features of one. But I have hips and a bit of a bootaay if I do say so myself. I'm pretty blessed!

(Since no one said it, ⏳ I'm not funny) (also it's a fan fic, own it queen 👑)

My skin looks soft even though it's that plasticly material. It's a lovely Y/S/C, but I always knew that because I'm not blind! I can see my arms.

I have those little ball things that allow me to move my elbows, ankles, wrists and knees smoothly. And My legs have a beautiful shine to them.

We continued on and made it to the middle of the room and I met and chatted with most of the toys including, again Rex the biggest sweetheart, Hamm, Mr. Potato head, Mr spell and the little troll doll.

'I think I'm gonna fit in really well here'.

After lots of chatter I got on the desk because I noticed my box was still there, I haven't seen the outside of it and I only just saw myself.

I walked to the back of it and see some text, and well I'm obviously going to read it.
🌵🪐🌵🪐🌵🪐🌵🪐🌵🪐🌵🪐🌵🪐🌵🪐
Y/n, the everything doll who can do anything!
She can fight fires, tumble across the gym floor, snap a beautiful picture, spy on a secret mission, help someone in need, leap across a stage, monitor the towns, cook up a storm, drive a race car and so much more!!

She's the ultimate friend, especially with the round up gang who she help's around town as soon to be deputy, but shhh! Don't spoil it for anyone!

She has bendable and mobile parts, 70+ outfits and a friendly smile. Will you be her friend, she would love to be yours. She has so many stories to tell you and will comfort you if your sad or just need a friend.

Maybe you would even like to grow up and do something like Y/n!

Let your imagination run wild with Y/n the everything doll.

Not suitable for children under 3 years

Y/n is a trademark owned and used under licence from Cowboy crunchies ™
Cowboy crunchies. 1949
All rights reserved
Manufactured by Cowboy crunchies ™ .00001
Style number #.00001

Made in USA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Oh my gosh! I sound so cool! And what's cowboy crunchies, and the deputy part too. Huh is that where Andy got-'

Then suddenly everyone started to race to their spots. I didn't even realise it was the end of the day, Andy was racing up the stairs and slammed open the door just as I made it back to my place.

Andy went straight to playing and I was once again the deputy and living my best life.

I'm currently sitting in hospital uploading this so if I'm slow that's why 😌

Please feel free to vote and comment 💿

Ok so the above where Slinky is talking about sickness, I don't just mean a cold. If you have seen the video bellow, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't I 100% recommend watching the video.

It talks about Andy's dad and what happened to him. Let's just say the Andy that play with Woody in the movies isn't the one who wrote on the bottom of his boot.

It's also like confirmed by those who worked on the films and didn't, Idk it's confusing but just watch it!

Also if your a bit of a softie, have tissues near by, it made me cry.

Words: 1200