ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33 {ᕼOᒪY ᑕOᗯ}🐎

Howdy, so. Sorry it's been a while. Life has been stupidly ridiculous but, everything is back on track now so I now shall be updating regularly again, for real this time!!

ᗯOOᗪY'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ

The lights lift and I see something that I never could even imagine. The apartment was decorated with pictures, posters and merchandise of me and the guys.

I looked in awe at everything I could, trying to take it all in as I utter out "that, me".

Comics, posters, hats, lunch boxes, flasks and even a radio with me and bullseye. There's a porcelain set with our faces painted on a plate each.

Though, I see someone else's face painted. I was definitely not expecting to see her.

Is it really her? It can't be can it?

"Y/n?" I question, squinting as I back up, am I seeing this right, is that really her?

While in questioning I walk back into something. Turning around I see two boots on cardboard. Looking up I see a huge picture of my, the size of a man, tipping my hat.

I look down, trying to compose myself, and see a couple of magazines resting on the carpet. The one that stands out the most it the one in the middle. I'm waving to the reader on bullseye who's ever so slightly on rear.

And the one who makes this magazine stand out the most to me. There is Y/n. Sitting behind me on bullseye and leaning her head on her hands that are holding my front shoulder to stop her from falling.

'Why is Y/n, here. What does that mean?'

"Holy cow." My hand falls across my check, overwhelmed.

Behind me I hear music start to play and turn around to see a vhs tape playing on a television.

The tape opens with a man announcing.

"Cowboy crunchies, the only cereal that's sugar-frosted and dipped in chocolate proudly presents.."

The tv lights up with the words 'Woody's Roundup"

"Woody's round up, come on it's time to play! There's Jessie the yodelling cowgirl"

Real life Jessie jumps up and points to herself On screen as Jessie puppet pops up and starts to yodel a tune.

"Look it, look it!! That's me!" She gapes

The show continues to bullseye, "Bullseye, he's Woody's horse, he's a smart one!"

On screen bullseye scores a horseshoe on the pin and Bullseye looks down sheepishly and scuffs his hoof.

Then the prospector, "Pete the old prospector"

The on screen prospector wonders around with his pick axe suck to his butt.

As on screen Pete asks, "Has anyone seen my pick axe?". I look back quickly to see real life prospector shake his head with a facepalm.

"And Woody the man himself!"

A puppet of me walks through saloon doors and a audience of kids start cheering with joy.

"Of course, it's time for sheriff Woody, he's the very best, he's the rootin', tootin' cowboy in the wild, Wild West! Woody's roundup!"

I start there mouth dropped, I can't believe it. I'm the start of a tv show. How did I not know!?

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ
It has been a very stressful day so far. This morning with Woody being literally stolen, chasing after the car down the street, figuring out who took him and now we are trying to find him.

We have now been standing in front of this tv for over 30 minutes now trying to find that Al's toy barn advertisement.

Rex had been in charge of the remote and I'm sure his foot would be getting tired now. "I can't find it, it doesn't seem to be on any of these stations!

Buzz doesn't take his eyes of the television for a split second and replies with "keep looking".

Hamm had obviously had enough at this point and shoves Rex over. "Uh, your going to slow lemme take the wheel"

And suddenly the channels go past like the speed of light.

Rex was obviously think the same thing as me because he says "it's to fast, how can you even tell what's going on?"

Hamm sounding confident says "eh, I can tell"

After a few seconds we see and hear for a second "TOY'S AND-"

We all inch towards the tv quickly at the sight of the commercial , "STOP!"

"Back back back!"

But Hamm keeps clicking "to late in on the 40's, gotta go round the horn it's faster"

And as fast as it disappeared, it reappeared and just in time to for Al to say "And look for the giant chicken!"

Buzz stands up, waiting for the map to appear. "Now etch."

And etch traces the map down, for Buzz to redraw onto a sticky note.

Buzz steps over and points to the destination "that is where I need to go."

Rex raises his concern "you can't go Buzz, you never make it there."

As Buzz draws the map he replies "Woody once risked his life to save me. I couldn't call myself his friend if I wasn't willing to do the same. So who's with me?"

Please feel free to vote and comment 🧼

Words: 860