ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 49 {ᖴIᑎEᔕT ᕼOᑌᖇ} 🛫

What the actual hell is happening,

this was on an offical website bro

Help

Anyways enjoy! Y'all got a long chapter to make up for the time that I have left y'all waiting.

IVE GOTTA NEW BOOK RELATED TO THE "WHOS THIS FAN FIC GONNA BE ABOUT! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT TO FIND OUT MY PLANS FROM HERE ON OUT !!! 😉

It's the one that's named "idk what to call this" or something similar!

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Happy trails prospector" Woody salutes him off.

"Buzz, Woody!" Slink calls out, the 3 of us turning to see what the panic is

"Y/n! Help us out here!"

Focusing on what the problem is we see the horse, Bullseye and the cowgirl, Jessie wedging themselves out of the hard green case.

Rex tries encouraging her "hurry!"

"Oh no, Jessie!" Woody mumbles to himself as we dash over to help her

Potato head was holding up the lid by standing on Hamm along with Rex on the other side, but just not high enough. Jessie was stuck and overwhelmed as the case slowly got closer and closer to the ramp leading to the outside.

Buzz and Woody attempt to grab the case to stop it from sliding down the ramp leading to the outside as I grab her hands, ready to pull her out to safety.

But we are too late.

The case tips over and everyone retreats to the side panels that aren't connected to the conveyer belt.

Except me.

Along with Jessie in the case I'm pulled down the ramp, In desperation I clutch the side barrier of the ramp and watch in horror as Jessie gets shoved back into the case and chucked onto the luggage truck.

Behind me I hear a sharp whistle followed shortly by "ride like the wind Bullseye!"

Looking over my shoulder I see Woody and Buzz on Bullseye who's sliding down the ramp towards me.

"Hop on y/n!" Woody Calls to me, holding out his hand for me to grab onto.

Woody grabs my hand tightly as they slide past as I let go of the side of the ramp, And swings me onto Bullseye in-front of of him.

The 4 of us reach the bottom and Bullseye start making his way towards the luggage truck, galloping swiftly.

"Hey, howdy, hey. Giddy-up." Woody calls

Bullseye's back really isn't designed for 3 riders, to fit and keep up the speed required to keep up with the truck, the 3 of us are leaned over. I'm quite literally being lied on by Woody.