ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12 {I'ᗰ ᒪOᔕT!} ⛽️

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ
"Y/n, Buzz! Your alive!! This is great, oh, I'm saved" Woody grabs a dead fly off of Buzz's helmet and wipes away the residue.

"Andy'll find you two here, he'll take us back to the room and then you can tell everyone that this was just a big mistake!"

I look from Woody to Buzz who hasn't moved a muscle.

"Huh, right buddies?" Woody sounds weaker now.

I didn't want to say a thing, Woody hasn't apologised, he's claiming he's going to use us to his advantage when we arrive home and he expects us to be ok after flying out a window?

"I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate us, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet"

'What?'

Woody seems to think that the two of them are cool now. "Oh, oh that's good."

Buzz pulls Woody to be head to head with him, well there is a helmet in the way. "But we're not on my planet, are we?"

"no"

Suddenly Buzz lunges at Woody knocking him out the open car door. How did I not expect that?

"BOYS!" I yell as I jump down after them. We should probably keep it down, I don't want Molly to wake up.

When I make it to the ground, I look under the van and see them going at each other's throats. Someone's going to die.

"Ok! come on! You want a piece of me?!"

Buzz punches Woody's head causing it to spin before he stops it and dives at Buzz with everything he has in him and lands on him.

"Cut it out guys!" do I get them back in the car before the David's come back? How do I stop them from fighting? Get in between them?

Woody starts smacking Buzz's head, a squeak coming from every hit.

'Ok that's enough' I dash over to them.

Buzz suddenly closes his helmet making Woody scream out and starts hitting random buttons on Buzz's chest.

Buzz suddenly flips the situation while Woody's distracted. He turns Woody over to his stomach and pulls his arm. Making him scream bloody murder . That's when I make it to them.

I grab Buzz's shoulders pulling him off of Woody. Woody not helping himself, goes to lunge at Buzz again who is doing the same thing.

I grab the back of Woody's vest and Push all my mite to keep Buzz back against his chest, he's putting up a fight. I think I would do the same if I wasn't so close to Woody and if I had the guts to.

"CHILL OUT!" I yell just before we hear two voices making our hearts drop.

"Next stop?!"

"PIZZA PLANET, YEAH!!"

I gasp as we watch the Van drive from above us to pulling out onto the road.

Woody wiggles out of my grip and runs after the van, "Andy?!".

The Van now out of site. I stand with Buzz my hand dropping from his chest speechless.