ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 84 {ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᗩᖇᗰ}🎪

Toy Story 5 is said to come out 2026! That's sooner than I was expecting. Hopefully (highly likely) I'll still be hanging about over here to add it onto this book!

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Inside the skunk, the ride is bumpy and we're squashing in like sardines. I'm quite nervous that my foot might get snagged in one of this machines round of cogs, I mean it just feels so unsafe. I'm not use to this sort of rough style. Well I mean I have been in Sid's house and sat in an incinerator, but this is just so entirely different again.

"Antique store, here we come!" Bo smiles confidently as the sheep literarily drive this thing.

"Bo, why do you ride around in a skunk?" Woody questions, a flat palm out on the wall of this thing to stable himself. As if on cue, out side yelling and panic can be heard, crying out 'skunk!'.

"Huh, I guess that is quite clever." I have to give it to her, as unflattering as this thing it's, it's a smart way around. I wouldn't have thought of it to be so effective. But hey, I guess when you spot something like a skunk your first instinct is to freak out.

This thoughtful time quickly comes to a halting end as Giggle cries out in alarm, seeing a problem up ahead. "Corn dogs, corn dogs, corn dogs,-"

Just pausing the story real quick, why do all these scripts have the most random additives...

wow bunny? Why are we tackling with romance? [Bunny opens the back of a skunk, Woody turns to Bunny]

Bunny: Come on, Woody. It's gonna be okay.

Woody: What?

[Bunny tackles Woody in romance]

Bo Peep: What was that about?

[Bunny and Woody laugh at the incident of leaving Bo Peep behind, Woody was happy about this]

Woody: Whoa. That was incredible.

Bunny: Yeah. It is. You know what? Let's keep asking each other, until we think of something.

Woody: Yeah!

Bunny & Woody: Let's do this!

Anyways, back to the actual plot 💀

The skunk hits something roughly and the impact it intense. The sheep swerve the skunk past the cart but start to lose control, inside we tumble around as the skunk jerks about spinning quickly round and round until finally we can't hold on anymore, and tumble out onto the grass below us. Luckily we are under a carousel hidden from human eyes, unluckily Bo has landed on Woody. I know it's nothing, I mean how do you avoid that in a situation where your thrown to a stop. But it just twinges my heart with panic and worry. Years ago they were so close, and I was always taking that bridesmaid role, now I'm worried it will happen again.

"Why are you so bad at driving? You got six eyes." Bo grumbles to her sheep who reply with bleat "baa." "Thanks for the landing." Bo smiles to Woody, picking herself up and then helping the dazed cowboy up too. No then dashes over to me, as I dust myself off from the dirt and grass stains. "Here Y/n, I've got you." Bo offers her hand with a kind smile and I accept as she tugs. But as I do, Bo's arm eyes out a clink of porcelain and looking for the sound, I see that her entires arm was in my grasp while she had stumbled back. Her arm ripped off! Holding Bo's severed arm I start freaking out, crying with panic, to make matters worst Bo too scream out, clutching what's left on her shoulder. Behind me Giggle and the sheep cry out, and Woody. This is horrible, now what do we do?

"I'm fine." Bo breaths, now laughing off the incident. Is she crazy?

"Bo? You're missing your arm!" I don't understand why she's so calm, she just lost a bloody arm!