ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58 {TᕼE ᑕᗩTEᖇᑭIᒪᒪᗩᖇ ᖇOOᗰ}🍓

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Andy's mom knocks on the door and it opens with a buzz.

Mrs Davis greets a lady behind a desk. "Hey there!"

The lady gushes "Wow! Haven't seen you in ages!"

We are places on the table, between the 2 women, next to the young girl.

I just wanted to drop these old toys off." There's a pause before Mrs David's continues "Is this Bonnie? Look how big you are."

A little girl, clutching an intimidating looking monkey. She blushes, her mom brushing her hair back with the palm of her hand. "Say hi, sweetie."

A quiet "hi" is heard before she returns her attention to the monkey.

"The lady behind the desk then asks "hey, How are your kids, Molly and Andy?"

Mrs Davis answers "Not kids anymore. Andy's going to college on Friday."

"What!"

"Can you believe it?"

The lady moves to open the box, lifting the flaps, peaking at our frozen states "Are you sure they won't miss having these?"

The box codes again "Nah. They never get played with."

Before we know it, we'll after the women finally finished talking, the lady from behind the desk starts to carry us down a hallway.

Jessie peaks through the box, Woody and I fixed at the back of the group, him arms crossed and irritated. I'm not going to lie, it is frustrating to be here, knowing the truth and not being believed, but then again, I do have more patience than Woody.

Mr Potato Head ask eagerly "Do you see any kids?"

Rex gasps "Where's she taking us?"

The lady pushes a door open, placing us on a table that over looks a colourful room.

"Look!"

"Wow!"

"What? What is it?" Rex interrupts.

Peaking over the shoulders of the many gathered heads I see glimpses of many sweet looking kids, fiddling with toys, hugging bears, reading books and chatting with each other gently.

They have a nature just like Andy's.

Sneaking a glance at Woody, he looks nervous.

Rex upset whinges "I can't see!"

A woman, who looks to be the carer for the young folk in the room ushers them towards an open door "OK, everyone. Recess. Come on."

Standing up, resting their entertainment down carefully, they dash to the door, where it shuts behind them.

Looking out at the now empty room, Hamm questions "So now what do we do?"

"We go back to Andy's. Anybody see an exit?" Woody comments, arms crossed.

Mr Potato Head rolls his eyes his mood lightening towards the end "Exit schmexit. Let's get played with."

Buzz who's peeking out the hole warns us "Careful. These toys might be jealous of new arrivals."

Rex finally has had enough pushing past us " I want to see!"

He shoves me over into Woody who holds me close carefully.

"Hey, watch it!"

"Rex!"

" it's my turn!"

Rex rushes to the front, though with such movement the box tips over the edge, throwing us to the floor with a thud.