ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 78 {ᖴOᖇKY} 👁️

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Mom! Dad!" Bonnie dashes over to her parents with her backpack in hand and her new made friend Forky in the other "Look what I made! His name is Forky!"

"Oh wow!"

"That is so cool!"

"I finished kindergarten!" The little girl celebrates seeming have not completely understood what kindergarten actually is.

"Uh... no." Both Bonnie's parents look a little flustered with their daughter's interpretation "That- That- That was just orientation."

"But for being such a brave girl, we have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" The smile in Bonnie's voice can be heard from a mile away.

Bonnie is much more herself, especially compared to this morning. I'm very glad Woody and myself came along, I think it was for the best.

"Since school doesn't start for another week, we are going on a road trip!"

"Can I bring Forky?"

" 'Course, you can!"

Bonnie cheers with glee at the news of the week getaway and the fact that her new friend is allowed to come along. Bonnie zips open her backpack and we lay low as he gives the little spork a tight hug before placing it down onto the bag.

Once we knew the backpack was on Bonnie's back and we were on a move again, Woody and I feel free to push the notebook aside to reveal what Bonnie had created. Finally we get to have a good look at spork, he's got crayon smudged on his cheeks, and little glitter pieces in the glue sticking his droopy eyes to his head and a sweet little smile. That's pretty cute.

Looking the fork over Woody wraps an arm around me as he mutters out a chuckle "And they said we shouldn't go to school with Bonnie." Woody looks at me while pulling a smirk onto his face, feeling quite chuffed and proud of what we accomplished. Turning to Forky he continues "We got this whole Kindergarten thing under control, eh?" Woody stops himself with a little scoff "I can't believe I'm talking to a spork."

Woody redirects his attention to me but it doesn't last long. The tiniest little rattling sound occurs from across the bag. Looking over, one of the spork's googly eyes seem to have moved, now appearing to be directed in our general direction.

All is still for a moment and I lean in to observe if it was just the plastic inside the eye moving or if it was because something made it move but Woody and I are given a scare when he comes to life gasping and lurching forward.

I fly backwards into a very surprised Woody and we look at the now suddenly alive toy being in front of us.

...

"Hi, toys!" Bonnie dumps her backpack onto the ground and just as quickly as she arrived, she leaves "Bye, toys!"

Picking ourselves up, Woody leaves the backpack first and I crawl out behind, only to be met being confronted by all the toys and a very grumpy Dolly. Oh great.

"They did go to kindergarten!" A gasping Trixie exclaims, I wonder if they went looking for us further than Bonnie's bedroom?

"I knew it." Potato head stands with his hands firm on his hips.

"No, no, no, guys, listen..." Woodys tries to bud into the so far scolding situation.

"You tryin' to get Bonnie in trouble?"

"No, of course not!"

"You could have been confiscated." Dolly complains, yeah because we'd let that happen.