ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41 {ᔕᕼE ᒪOᐯEᗪ ᗰE}🌳

WHATS UP GUYS! I NEED YOUR OPINION! FOR WHEN THE PLANE SCENE HAPPEND DOWN THE TRACK, WOULD YOU RATHER Y/N BE IN THE PLANE WITH JESSIE, JOIN WOODY TO SAVE JESSIE, OR STAY WITH BUZZ ON BULLSEYE?

PLEASE CHOOSE BELLOW, AND THANK YOU!!

1 BE IN THE PLANE WITH JESSIE - ✈️

2 BE WITH WOODY TO SAVE HER - ✌️

3 STAY WITH BUZZ ON BULLSEYE - 🪐

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

All morning since the cleaner man came and fixed me up had been snapping pictures on his polaroid camera of my roundup gang and I.

I had photos with hats, spoons, mini guitars, radios, the yo-yo and with the roundup gang.

He chuckles, looking at all the photos he has taken "it's like printing my own money!"

He phone lets out a loud ring from his pocket and he is disturbed by its sudden interruption to his money moment. "Yeah what?" He asks rudely.

A voice on the other side of the line is heard saying his name "Al Mcwiggin"

He instantly changes his attitude towards the caller and laughs nervously, making his way out the door "oh, Mr Konishi. Yes uh, I- I have the pictures right here. In fact I'm in the car right now, on my way to the office to fax them to you. I'm goin' through a tunnel, I'm breakin' up!"

He shuts the door behind himself and we all instantly unfreeze.

And I can't believe it my arm is better than ever! It's strong and looks seamless, it's a miracle!

I hop of bullseye and start gushing over myself and fixed arm "Oh, wow, will you look at me, it's like I'm fresh out of the box!"

I have never felt better, and people have just gotta know that. I lunge at the Prospector and I point at my fixed shoulder "LOOK AT THIS STITCHING!"

I flex my biceps moving my wrists position to test out the new stitching "Andy's gonna have a hard time rippin' this"

Chuffed I glide over to Jessie who's looking grumpy as wave at her enthusiastically with my fixed arm "helloo, hi!, hellooo"

She finally snaps "great now you can go" and she jumps off the coffee table holding herself tightly.

She heads towards the window that I looked out of when I first arrived here.

I sass back quietly, I don't want to poke the bear but I also down want to be the one who didn't poke the bear. "Well what a good idea"

I move across the coffee table towards the vent. I can finally leave, there's nothing holding me back now my arm is fixed.

'Why am I hesitant?'

My thoughts end with a nudge to my back. Turning around there's Bullseye looking blue, I know he doesn't want me to go, I don't want to leave him.

As me and him look at each other sorrowful Stinky Pete speaks up "Woody, don't be mad at Jessie. She's been through more than you know. Why not make amends before you leave, huh? It's the least you can do."

I look back at Jessie, she's hugging her knees looking out the window on the sill.

I look back at Bullseye and he's still got his puppy eyes going.