ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17 {TᕼE ᗷIG OᑎE} ⛈

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Woody and I still slumped over the window, sobbing quietly. The clouds above have formed a thick, dark grey blanket over the sky and thunder rumbles though the air.

'We failed. Andy is moving tomorrow. We were so close, yet so far'

I feel a hand on my back. I look up slightly from where my head was resting in my arms to see Woody looking defeated. I probably don't look any better, I mean I've just been crying.

We look into each others eyes, his hand still on my back.

'Ugh I need a hug.'

I plummet from my current position into Woody's arms, butterflies flying through me.

I feel like I've let him down, I didn't defend Woody well enough, I didn't convince the guys behind the other window to believe the truth, I didn't do enough.

"We will get out of here, even if we are running in front of Sid's eyes" Woody mumbles into my hair, hugging me back around my waist.

'Gosh, my stomach is doing flips'

I give a small, amused hum.

Kt's all so, bittersweet.

"We're stuck, but we're together." I mumble back.

Breaking the moment we hear movement from the ground below. We look down, still loosely holding each other. That is until we spot Buzz crowded with the mutants.

"BUZZ!" We gasp

Instantly we let go and jump up, dashing towards the floor.

We charge straight at the group.

"Go away! You disgusting freaks!" Woody still has Buzz's arm.

Once we almost make it to the group of Sid's toys, the Baby doll spider turns and starts to crawl towards us, and fast.

I have never had a giant spider like creature crawl at full charge before! Woody and I cower, using Buzz's arm as a shield. To bad it doesn't have the laser on it.

Baby face clamps onto the arm with one of its claws. Causing a tug of war between him and Woody and I.

"Alright, Back!!" I hiss

"Back you cannibals!" Woody grudges

Though it was an easy win for him. He yanked it away from us and crawled back over to cover Buzz from our view.

We got propelled over, Woody upside down, balancing on this hat and I stuck on my shoulder.

Watching from upside down we see the group slamming, hitting and twisting.

There's still a change. Woody and I jump up and charge again at the toys.

"He is still alive! And your not going to get him, you monsters!"

We pulled and chuck the toys off that we can, trying to dig our way to Buzz, once we see a glimpse of Buzz, the toys all back away themselves.

Buzz sits there, lifeless and depressed but now with his arm reattached.

'What?'

"Hey, hey they fixed you." Woody says calmly now, swinging Buzz's arm around, as if it's to good to be true.

I place a hand on Buzz's shoulder. He's not ok.

We look over to Sid's toys.

"But, but their cannibals, we saw them eat those other guys" I said, confused.