ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 79 {ᖴᖇEEᗪOᗰ}🥗

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Forky?" I'm awoken by the panicked searching of the cowboy. I see him lunge to look over the side of the bed and freeze, there inside lays a very relaxed and comfortable Forky, all snuggled up under a few scrap pieces of paper.    How did this all happen?

"Bonnie!" Woody freezes and falls off the bed, falling and knocking the trash bin over as he tumbled to the floor as the dad walking in "Let's go! Rise and shine! Who wants to go on a road trip?" While heading over to wake Bonnie, he treads over poor Woody's head, that had to of hurt.

"Me!" Bonnie springs to life "I'm gonna bring Dolly and Buttercup and Forky and... Forky? Where are you?" Bonnie notices that Forky is not on the bed and starts looking around her ruffled blankets.

"He's gotta be here somewhere."

Down below I see a panicked Woody break his frozen stance to grab the spork before he can run away and toss him up for Bonnie to find behind her. "Forky!"

"Come on. let's eat some breakfast and hit the road!" Bonnie's dad opens his arms, and she leaps into them with her light blue pjs on.

"Let's go, Forky!" She smiles to the spork in her hand as her dad closes the door shut behind them. For just a few minutes, Woody will be able to have a break, good because I need to talk some sense into him taking an actual break. On their way out of the room, Woody is unluckily walked over again and as soon as that door closes I dash over.

Woody hazily gets up, trying to gain his bearings as he crawls around. I feel quite pitiful for him right now, he keeps getting hit with things that are changing his mind and happiness. Or should I say squashed?

"Whoa!" Buzz gets to Woody first and seems shocked by the stage of Woody, they both kind of flinch and look at each other. I myself get a surprise seeing the state of Woody's head "He's quite a handful, Woody. You need help with him on the road trip?" Buzz bends to Woody's level and guides him up to standing, but Woody brushes off his worries as I come to stand in front of them.

"No. No, no. I got it, I got it." Woody blocks his nose and blows his head back to its shape with a little pop "We'll just be stuck in an RV." Woody almost seems a bit woozy from his lack of sleep "He can't get far. I got this." He rests a hand on Buzz's shoulder as he looks at the cowboy with an expression of uncertainty and a little disbelief "I got it."

"Woody come with me for a moment." I usher the cowboy away from the trash can he spent part of the night in and the closet which he's been looking at for too long now. We can't go far because the anticipation of the road trip is high on the mind with Bonnie and the desire to finish breakfast as quickly as possible would be evident. So I just lead him to below one of the windows on the opposite side of Bonnie's bed that's flooding the morning sun into the room.

"Woody, you're not going to survive this entire trip trying to wrangle Forky alone." I state to the tired cowboy, plain and simple.

"Y/n, I have to. I need to do this for Bonnie." He let's put a sigh leaning his back against the wall covered with white, wooden paneling.

"I understand, I do, but your going to drive yourself silly!" Gazing into his eyes I see fatigue and determination, it's such a deadly combination. "Let me help you."

"Oh I couldn't put that pressure on you, I've done that to many times over the years." Woody reaches out and rests his hands on my shoulders, brushing the hair that had fallen over them behind my back.

(For the folks who's y/n's don't have the hair for this...)

"Oh I couldn't put that pressure on you, I've done that to many times over the years." Woody reaches out and rests his hands on my shoulders, brushing the creased fabric flat on them.