ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47 {ᑭIᘔᘔᗩ ᗩᑎYOᑎE?}🍕

I'm just gonna leave here.. btw I had to alter it because it was a little to much for wattpad to handle.

 btw I had to alter it because it was a little to much for wattpad to handle

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The elevator stops before us all, as a toy wearing black and purple with red beaming eyes stands before us.

This guy announces "So. We meet again, Buzz Lightyear. FOR THE LAST TIME."

Freaking out Buzz and Rex scream "It's Zurg!"

'Oh hold up, this is like from that video game Rex often plays, alright I'm up to speed then.'

This 'Zurg' guy Loads his gun like weapon and aims it at Utility belt Buzz.

Rex seemingly extremely invested in this warns "Lookout. He's got an ion blaster."

Buzz and Utility belt Buzz both move to stand in front of me, Utility belt Buzz getting ready as if this is the fight his whole life has been leading up to.

Zurg start's shooting out little yellow balls that fly straight over our heads. Utility belt Buzz leaps out of the vent, into the air, landing on the opposite side of the elevator.

We watch as utility belt Buzz shoots his laser into Zurg's eyes, him groaning in frustration before firing his yellow balls again, Utility belt Buzz avoiding every one of them.

The lift starts going down, we're running out of time. The 2 just keep fighting so we are going to have to work around them.

"Quick, grab on!" Buzz calls out and 1 by 1 we slide down the ropes of the elevator, Rex hesitating behind.

Looking around for anything to help us, I spot just the right thing and usher everything me over "the emergency hatch. Come on."

I hear a loud "WAHH!" and a thud, looking behind I see Rex slide down and land on Potato head, his parts splaying out everywhere, Haha sucker.

Buzz still being fired at, he looks around for anything to help him. Spotting some kind of discs. Picking them up his stands up and starts chucking them, they fly through the air. Most miss Zurg as he dodged and knocks them away but the last one throwing him off as it bangs into his head.

I make it to the emergency exit hatch and start to try to move it up and over, though it's heavy, really heavy. How is this supposed to help someone in an emergency?

Buzz ducking down to collect more disks pops back up ready to attack, only to find an empty area.

"Huh?" Buzz looks around, where could Zurg disappeared to so quickly.

Without warning Zurg appears out of nowhere, moving Utility belt Buzz back with his hand before grabbing him, picking him up by the neck.

Buzz keeps ushering everyone else over "come on, hurry!"

Buzz dashes over and help me get the emergency hatch out of the way, slowly, with a lot of pushing and wedging we finally get it out of the way

Rex, still more focused on the fight going down he complains "But, Buzz's in peril."