ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67 {¡Eᒪ ᐯᗩᑫᑌEᖇO!}🌼

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Once the coast is clear and the light passes one from of Lotso's gang members, we dash across the grass to the meeting place, the playground slide.

We all dash as quickly as we can to the tunnel, we'll most of us. Buzz over dramatically uses his laser to check the surroundings, though he's doing more harm than good, someone is bound to spot us.

Woody and I step back and pull him along, making sure he makes it to the tunnel. "Come on, Buzz."

I hold back watching Buzz, making sure he doesn't pull a runner while Woody steps further into the tunnel being greeted by a relived but confused Jessie "What took you so long?"

Woody, answers briefly while doing a quick head count and realising someone's missing "Things got complicated. Where's Potato Head?

Jessie faces the direction Woody dashed over to "We haven't seen him."

"Woody, if he doesn't show up in five minutes I'll go look for him" I walk over trying to negotiate how we are to deal with this issue.

"Y/n we'll leave in 2 minutes, we are loosing time" he replies, looking out for the potato.

The sound of Buzz's laser falls silent. Looking over to make sure he's still here I see him looking love struck at Jessie who turns to greet him "Buzz."

His eyes wide, mouth agape, Buzz drops to his knees staring into Jessie's eyes.

Jessie shuffles uncomfortably around looking at the weird behaviour Buzz is presenting.

Taking her hand in both his, he starts passionately reciting something in Spanish to her "¡Mi florecilla del desierto! Yo nunca había visto la verdadera belleza hasta esta noche!"

'And to think at one point that could have been me.'

Jessie utters out to us, still looking at Buzz lost "Did you fix Buzz?"

Hamm replies bluntly "Uh, sort of?"

Mrs Potato Head gasps out, spotting a shadowy figure "Behind you. Someone's coming!"

Buzz overprotectivly gets in front of Jessie and pushes her behind him to the wall as we all watch the figure walk up.

I back up closer to Woody.

And thank the escape gods, it's Mr. Potato Head, well Mr Cucumber Head.

He stands looks at us all as one of his ears slips before being shove back in "You will not believe what I have been through tonight!"

"For a second there I though we got caught" I whisper to Woody who responds by placing his arm around my waist, holding me closer.

Mrs Potato Head runs over to him overjoyed "Oh, darling. Are you okay?"

"I feel fresh, healthy. It's terrible!" Mr Potato head blabs on as Buzz continues to hide Jessie like her life depends on it.

Mrs Potato Head snuggles into her husband's temporary body "You've lost weight and so tall."

Nudging his body forward, Mr Potato head's eyes light up at the sight "Ah, you're a sight for detachable eyes."

He sticks rearranges himself as we prepare to make it to the trash chute. Slinky slides down the slide and looks around as we hold his back end sturdy.

After a moment, He wags his tail to tell us the coast is clear.

Woody clarifies "All clear" as we all make our way down and seek cover under a springy seat.