ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 55 {Oᑌᖇ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪᔕᕼIᑭ...}🚂

Here me out, This is kinda, kinda

YALL IM SO EXCITED FOR TOY STORY 3, I GOT IDEAS DUDE!!

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

⚠️⚠️⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️⚠️⚠️

before we begin, I have noticed that a story or 2 have been published with my exact plot lines and detailing.

I'd just like that say that it's not exactly fair to see your hard work being recycled with simply a character from another franchise. If your inspired ok, that's wonderful but please don't just use what I've done and change a couple of words. It's just simply disheartening. Sorry to be so serious for a moment, but I felt this was important to say.

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

It's a flaming hot day, the sun is beaming down and the heatwaves a visible against the dry ground. The train is pushing alone, moving quickly as a hole is blown through a central carriage car.

Watching from the end of the train we see a bag of money being thrown through the freshly made escape followed by the spud himself, Mr potato head- sorry...one eyed Bart .

Slowly approaching we watch as he hold a bag in each hand, the spud chuckles an evil chuckle and chucks a bag of coins in his back "Money, Money, Money!"

With a quick snap Woody whips the lasso, snatching with a "Hey!" From the spud, the bag not yet inside his back pocket, and again wrapping around his foot the second crack tripping him to the ground with a groan.

Shielding my face from the sun with my hand, the sheriff and I slowly walk towards the thief. Boots heavy against the trains roof, his hat shielding his face, mysterious and powerful as he reels up the used lasso before handing it to me. Woody places his foot on the Potato's... torso... leaning against the raised knee, planting him from getting up.

Chucking the lasso over my shoulder letting it drape around my figure. My hand resting on Woody's shoulder as 'reveals himself' to the 'jail spud'.

"You've got a date with justice, One Eyed Bart." Woody says sternly.

Shaking his dazed state the spud smiles, a sickening one "Too bad, Sheriff! I'm a married man."

A cry is heard from the carriage's opening at another potato figure jumps out. I feel Woody's body flinch as we both let out a panicked gasp.

"One eyed Betty!" I say shocked.

With the hand still resting on his shoulder, I push Woody back behind me watching what she was about to do next.

Whipping the nunchucks she holds in one hand and her hand bad in the other she's threatens us  with another scream.

With a leap she plunges towards us. With a yank on my waist, Woody forces me to retreat with him.