ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61 {ᒪOTᔕO}🧸

Sorry y'all for the incorrect notification, but it's up now :))

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The sock is roughly removed from my body, a bush of fresh air flying onto my face. Looking around, a bright light above me blinds my vision.

Attempt to get up all motion is prevented. Looking down, my hands are tied tightly behind me, my legs bound to the chair made of Lego pieces.

"Y/n?" Buzz aggressively, sounding stressed.

Looking behind me, to where his voice comes from I see his back facing my own.

Taking in a deep breath before replying "I- I'm here"

Grunting both Buzz and I wriggle, attempting to break free.

Buzz growls into the darkness, figures approaching "Unhand me, you cowards! We demand to talk to Lotso!"

Ken, ken steps into the light Barbies pink bandanna tied into a bow around his neck "Zip it, Buck Rogers. You don't talk to Lotso till we say you can..."

Ken drops off his own sentence, the door sliding open.

Turning my head sideways to see the intruder along with everyone else in the room, Losto stands there looking utterly lost.

"Ken? What's goin' on here? Why is these toys tied up?"

With a stammer to his words Ken answers "He got out, Lotso."

Shaking his head, unappreciative of Ken and the other's work walks over, pushing Ken out the way.  "Got out? Oh, no, no, no, no, no. This isn't how we treat our guests."

Losto pushes my chair on an angle to reach the bonds, letting my hands free. "F-A-Oh, my Schwarz. There you go. I'm so sorry."

I untie the pipe cleaner twists on my ankles before jumping straight up and releasing Buzz's hands.

Buzz While his hands are being u tied says sternly "Lotso, there's been a mistake."

Looking down at Buzz as he moves to his ankles Lotso says with a worried look in his eyes "A mistake?"

Continuing Buzz says "The children in the Caterpillar Room are not age-appropriate for me and my friends. We respectfully request a transfer to the Butterfly Room."

"Well, request granted!" Losto's hands fly up.

Ken starts to whinge "But, Losto..."

Lotso Pulls Buzz into his side "Hush now, Kenneth. This toy's shown initiative, leadership. Why, I'd say we've found ourselves a keeper Hear that, everyone? We got a keeper!"

I stand there, lost in the situation, as though I've been forgotten about.

The gang start cheering excitedly at the news, well not Ken.

Lotso, his arm still around Buzz starts to walk him out of the harsh light and out of the room. "We're calling you up to the big leagues, son. From now on, you'll have anything you want."

"Excellent. Y/n and I will go get our friends."Buzz says before Lotso quickly stops his path.

Lotso "Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, boss. Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with.
Buzz Lightyear: But my friends don't belong there." Losto points his stick at me, right so I'm not apart of this, great.

Lotso sympathies "Oh, none of us do, I agree. Which is why, for the good of our community, we ask the never toys, the stronger ones, to take on the hardships the rest of us can't bear anymore."

Buzz, his back facing away from me, sounds as though he's on board of the idea, until he's not"Well, I-I guess that makes sense. But I can't accept. We're a family. We stay together."