ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 62 {YOᑌ ᗩIᑎT ᒪEᗩᐯIᑎG}🎀

This chapter is just girl supporting girls, and I love it :)

ᒍEᔕᔕIE'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ

Sitting, crowded around the door we wait for what feels like hours waiting for the pair to return.

A yelp breaks me from my thoughts.

With a gasp I ask "What was that?"

I'm nervous, it's been a long time. I know that they can handle themselves but after Y/n injury earlier, I'm not so sure.

Hamm says, playing with some dominoes with slink and the potato heads. "Sounds like it came from the hall."

Getting up, Mr potato head takes her eye of and slips it under the door. "I'll see what it was."

"What do you see? Anything?" I ask her after a couple of moments.

"No, just a dark hall and..." She mumbles before gasping sharply "Wait. Wait! I see Andy!"

"What?" I say confused, as to how this could possibly happen.

"That's impossible." Her husband equally as confused.
We gather around her, now fully invested as to what she's talking about.

Mrs potato head argues her point "No! I really see him! In his room!" She retracts her hand from under the door, realising something "My other eye! The one I left behind!"

ᗰᖇᔕ ᑭOTᗩTO ᕼEᗩᗪ ᑭOᐯ

Focusing on my right eye that remains at Andy's house I blink a couple of times and look around.

"This is so weird. He's packing up." I commentate watching Andy picking up a box and placing it by his door on top of many others.

His room looks emptier, his bulletin board cleaner- what is that.

Buster wanders into my view sniffing around "Oh. Oh, here comes Buster!"

He yawns and I see his whole set off teeth, completely blocking Andy! "Outta the way! Get away!"

Buster wanders off, his belly dragging along the ground, Andy now in the hall "Okay, Andy's out in the hall. He's looking in the attic. Wait, there's Mom. Why is he so upset?" Watching his movements Andy motions to the floor, where we once sat, his mom gasping and he hits his head "Oh, no! Oh, this is terrible!"

It all makes sense now!

ᒍEᔕᔕIE ᑭOᐯ

We watch as she places her eye back into its socket, weeping at the new found news "He's looking for us! Andy's looking for us!"

"He's looking for us?" I repeat, clarifying heard correctly.

Rex toddles off, dancing around with an Alien " So Andy does want us! I knew it, I just knew it!
Mrs Potato Head: I think he did mean to put us in the attic."

While Rex celebrates our conversation continues with slink saying "Well, then Y/n and Woody were telling the truth!"

Mr Potato Head looks down shocked "Holy cow."

Hamm smirks at the spud "And you didn't believe him!"

Mr Potato Head snaps back "Hey, you didn't believe him first!"

"Guys, we've gotta... we've gotta go home!" I realise, and urgently.

As if on que the bathroom door opens, a trucks light spilling in through the gaps into the dark room.

Lotso walks in, just the person we need "Lotso!"

He limps in, his cane in hand and his fellas behind him. "Hey there. How are y'all doin' this fine evening?"