ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10 {OᑌTTᗩ ᗯIᑎᗪOᗯ}🌏

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Andy's mom, sister and himself came home an hour or so after the whole Sid incident. They have all been packing a lot lately because the moving date is just around the corner. Today they packed from the early afternoon till sunset, which is now.

I also haven't talked to Bo lately, she's been... different. I'm not completely sure but I think that she's changed who she's looking at with hearts in her eyes. Which is weird because that same guy has been really sweet to me and I wanna know how that's make Bo feel. But that sounds, yeah and I don't want to be the mean girl.

I think that's also a part of Woody's jealousy of Buzz. Not only have Buzz been given his first prize spot but he's nervous that he's going to steal Bo. It all makes sense.

'When Buzz first arrived Woody was scoffing about how all the toys were so impress with Buzz and Bo stuck up for him implying that she like it.'

'Oh, and when buzz 'flew' she said "I've found my new moving buddy", she's head over heels for him! And she was really persistent about stopping Buzz from jumping out the window earlier.'

'Yikes, not looking good for the cowboy'

Andy's playing with Buzz and Woody again but
having them compete in a boxing match, I'm supposed to be the referee for their match, and let me tell ya, Andy was not giving Woody a chance.

"To infinity and beyond!"

The door opens and Andy's mom walks in saying" oh all this packing makes me hungry, what would you say to pizza at, oh, pizza planet?"

This sparked Andy's interest, pizza planet has always been Andy's absolute favourite where he ALWAYS bring Woody but he's taken me a couple of time too, it's pretty cool there.

Although, since we're moving across town it's going to be harder to get to since most of their restaurants are on this side of town.

"Pizza Planet? Oh cool!" Andy chucks Woody and Buzz on the desk next to me and dashes out of the room with his mum to do I have no idea but we can still hear them.

Buzz landed on top of Woody and is shoved of. Buzz then wonders off to Andy's Pencil tin while Woody grumbles to himself. Now is not the right time to approach him, he'll snap at me so instead I sit on the window seal where we whitnessed Sid's actions earlier.

"Go wash your hands and I'll get Molly ready" I hear Andy's mom in the distance.

I look down at the floor and see Potato head and Hamm playing with some Buzz light year cards, everything now has his face on it.

"Can I bring some toys?"

"You can bring one toy"

"Just one"

It was peaceful until Woody shouted out "DON'T COUNT ON IT, Do-o-o-h" and he chucks a magic 8 ball that he was holding to the side.

I don't even want to know. I look out the window and try to take in the evening air.

Behind me I hear buzz humming to himself, Now is great time to ask how he's been doing at Andy's, but Woody got to him first in a panic.

"Buzz! Oh buzz, buzz light year thank goodness! we've got trouble!"

Buzz instantly on guard says "trouble? Where?"

'It's a magic 8 ball, An Adult will find it when moving the desk, it's no big deal'. I go back to looking out the window, Woody's being dramatic.