ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46 {OᑌTTᗩ TᕼE ᗷO᙭}⛏

Yo, I keep changing my mind. I created Y/n the everything doll around Woody, now this story has taken a huge turn to Buzz and I don't know what to do anymore. I am going to have both a Buzz and Woody story each regardless, just if you were curious but like..

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ
Y/n and Buzz slam the vent covering shut, not looking back, and they disappear into the darkness. They're gone.

I stand there, stunned, angry, taken back, disappointed and feeling empty inside.

Feeling horrible, alone, slumped and sad behind me the television keeps playing.

"Is everybody okay?"

'I wish they understood.'

"Sheriff Woody! I knew you'd make it!"

'I wish Y/n stayed'

"Now, remember, deputies. The real treasures are your friends and family. Before I go, kids, I want to share somethin' special with you... for the times when I'm not around."

Still in my thoughts I turn around and start to drag my feet towards the television.

'I wish it didn't end like this, I just lost most of my life and my friends. People who I have been through so much with.'

🎵 You've got a friend in me~
You've got a friend in me~ 🎵

My roundup gang come up to me, stinky Pete speaks out to me applauding me for having my friends leave without me. "Good going, Woody! I thought they'd never leave."

I look up, listening to the television as the puppet version of me strums and sings, ignoring everything that's said to me from the guys.

🎵You've got troubles~
Well, I've got 'em too~
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you~🎵

🎵We stick together and see it through 'cause~
You got a friend in me~🎵

"Woody?.."

🎵We stick together and see it through 'cause~
You got a friend in me~🎵

I mope over, not taking my eyes off the screen, and slumping down onto an unused roll of tape. Resting my head now feeling heavy on my hands.

Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am~🎵

A kid wearing a Woody's roundup shirt come on screen, he looks at the puppet version of me with such happiness, his face lighting up.

I start to watch closer, the kid reminds me of Andy.

🎵 Bigger and stronger too~
Maybe. 🎵

He grabs puppet me and hugs him tightly.

🎵But none of them will ever love you~
The way I do
It's me and you, boy~🎵

Nothing will ever replace Andy and I'd bond, nothing will ever me in his life, so why am I just abandoning him to replace him with millions of kids who I'll see once and never been truely loved by.

I pick up my boot, facing the sole of the boot up and scrape the paint from the cleaner off with my knuckles.

🎵And as the years go by~
Our friendship will never die~
You're gonna see it's our destiny~🎵