ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68 {TᕼE TᖇᑌᑕK} 🌸

There's not a daisy emoji so we're gonna deal with this thing. ☝️

Yo I'm thinking about creating a one shot book for both buzz and woody stories for the mini movies. As well as little scenarios, and maybe even include some other character if they are requested enough :0 lemme know if you'd like that too :)

I just thought this one was getting quite long, for extra random bits and pieces, maybe.

Anyways enjoy... this chapter is...WOOO

Together we run to the trash chute, Woody leading the way.

As Buzz and I approach, we watch Woody jump around attempting to reach the handle of the chute, yet failing unfortunately.

Slightly out of breath Woody pats his chest is hung Buzz to help "Come on, Buzz. Give me a lift."

Instead, Buzz pushes his clutch on him off and shoves me into the cowboy. Why is buzz so dramatic.

We stumble back offended as He steps forward. Cracking his knuckles before pressing a button on his chest, confidently smirking at Jessie "¡Buzz Lightyear al rescate!"

Jessie smiles bashful my at him as he sprints off.

Whipping himself around an upright broom, he flings himself upwards and grabs onto the hatch, hooking his feet under and letting it fall open.

"Abierto."

"Oh, way to go, Buzz" Woody cheers him on quietly, we have made it this far we are not ending back up in that room.

"Come on"

Helping each other up, we gather standing closely together looking down at our exit ahead of us.

"Is it safe?" Jessie questions, the bins lid open leading to a pit of bagged rubbish.

" I guess I'll find out." Woody sits into his knees, keeping his weight low and preparing to slowly shuffle his way down.

Loosing his footing very quickly Woody slips down stopping only just short of the drop down onto the large bin.

"Woody? Are you okay?" I call out to him panicked, he's just out of slight.

"Yeah, Come on Down. But not all at once." He replies, the last part slightly muffled.

"What did he say?"

"I think he said all at once."

"No. No. No, no, no, no, no!" Woody starts to panic, his pit stretched arms and nervous face meets us to late, we've all slide down together.

"Geronimo!"

"Look out!"

We all fall in a clump to the bottom, Woody his pushed off balance, dangerously struggling over the edge of the chute.

Grabbing his vest I yank him back, flush to my left side, safe. It's a tight squeeze with everyone down here.

Woody let's put a breath "Thanks, Missy", his arm wrapping around my back, collecting himself.

Buzz pushes his way to the front of the chute looking around dramatically"¿Dónde está mi nave?"

"Almost there, guys." Woody reassures us, his
voice low "Slink, you think you can make it?".

Woody, Jessie, Buzz and I move, Slinky starts preparing to runs and jump "Well, I might be old, but I still got a spring in my step."

With a small wag of his tail he pushes his front half of his body across the bins opening, grabbing onto the other end successfully after a few paws.