ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 32 { ᗯOOᗪ-Y}🏬

I have had a really crappy year this year and this has been my coping mechanism so the fact that people are enjoying this is just the most exciting thing to me! Thank you with all my heart!! ❤️

And with that out of the way, onto the chapter!!

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

The ride in the mans car was bumpy and reckless. Not as reckless as that guy in the pizza planet car but still reckless.

The man had finally parked and grabbed the bag that I was in and brought it into a building that had a sign saying 'No children allowed'.

Once the man had made it into an apartment he placed me into a glass box that causes me to stand. And now I'm watching him take a phone call, who would of guessed he's the chicken for Al's toy barn.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll be right there, and we're going to take this commercial in one take, do you hear me? Because I'm in the middle of something very important!"

Al lets out a deep sigh as he hangs up the phone, rolling his eyes as he walks over to me.

He's mood instantly change letting of a freaky smile, looking straight into my eyes. "Oh...you my little cowboy friend, are gonna make me big buck-buck-bucks!"

Al, cackling as he skips out of the room and slams the door shut behind him. Nows my chance.

I unfreeze and shove the glass door open and leap down onto the carpet flooring and dash over to the door that Al just exited through. I jump as high as I can over and over until it's no use, I can't reach it.

'How else can I get out? This window!'

Conveniently there's a chair sitting in front of the window I use to climb up. I can slide down a pipe if it's on the second story or just hope out into a bush if I'm in the ground floor.

I move the blinds to peek outside to realise, I'm many stories high up, in the middle of a city in-front of a busy road and all alone.

"Andy-" how am I going to get home to Andy?

Down bellow I watch Al get into his fancy car and swerve in between traffic and across to the Al's toy barn on the other side of the road.

'Now what do I do? The vents!'

I hop down and head to the vent that is in between the window and door. I tug and try to twist with all my might to get the screws to budge just a little bit.

Having only a singular working arms makes it impossible.

I pull frantically, as if somehow if some miracle happened and it opened.

That is until I hear a noise.

I stop in my track and slowly turn around, scanning the room for what that sound could possibly be. Looking over at a box is a trail of packing peanuts that gradually lead to me.

I think out loud, "What the- WOAH-H!"

I am swept of my feet and tipped backwards before I am galloping around the room in this horse.

"WOAH, HEY, HEY STOP, HORSEY STOP, SIT BOY, STOP IT!!"

I give out a yell as we just miss hitting the coffee table. Why isn't this horse listening to me?!

"SIT I SAID, WOAH-H"

That's when the horse listened to me, but took it to literally. We come to a July and o go tumbling over his head and land upside down.

Two feet land right in front of my upside down head, and a girl leans down with one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen.

"YEEE-HAWWW!!" She yells out

It took me a second to realise what was happening, she inches closer to me as I try to inch away.

She grabs me around my legs and back and swings and rocks me all around chanting "it's YOU! It's YOU, it's YOU, ITS YOU, ITS REALLY YOUU!"

She snatched my hat and scratch's my head as if I were a dog still freaking out.

"It's me?" How do I even react in this situation?

"YEE-WEE" she chucks my hat my on and flings me by my pull string before pulling me right back to her.

She puts her head to my chest listening to my voice box go off.

"There's a snake in my boot!"

"HA it is you!!"

'How does this girl know me, do I know her? I don't remember her'

"Please stop saying that"

She ignores me and grabs me pulling me off the floor and squeeze me "prospector said some day you'd come!"

She gasps before dropping me on the ground. "Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln! The prospecter, he'd wanna meetcha!"

She lets out a sharp whistle and the horse gallops into the box that I'm assuming bother this girls and he came from.

The horse hops out of the box with another box, this on is smaller and the girl picks me up and introduces this box to me.

"Say hello to the prospector!!"

Is this girl crazy? It's a box

"It's.. it's a box?"

She grabs me and looks me dead in the eye, "HES MINT IN THE BOX, never been opened.."

"Turn me around bullseye, so I can see" An old sound voice speaks from the box to the horse who I assume is bullseye.

Bullseye the horse is a deep brown, with a sharp main and tail, he looks quite smart I must say, though he's quite energetic.

Bullseye uses his head to move the box around, and there stood an old man, who I am guessing was the prospector.

His dart to me and he relaxes eyes as they gaze upon me, as if relived. "why the prodigal son has returned"

"YEE HAW! It's you! Your here it's you, it's you, it's you- agh!" The cowgirl cluches on to me again before I push her off of me.

I back up with my working hand out "ok, I'm officially freaked out now"

As the three of them slowly inch towards me, the prospector gushes "oh we have waited countless years for this day, it's good to see you Woody"

I back up, trying to keep them more than an arms distance from me. "Listen I don't know wh- hey, how do you know my name"

The cowgirl steps up, still smiling wildly "everybody knows your name Wood-y!"

I stand there quietly confused and freaked out.

"Why you don't know who you are, do you? The prospector sighs before he looks over to the horse and says to him simply "Bullseye".

The deep brown horse gallops past me, up onto a green arm chair, a side table and slowly slides a light switch.

This brings the lights up brighter to see the room filled with something I can't believe

Please feel free to comment and vote! 🥥

Words: 1300