ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31 {TᕼᗩTᔕ Oᑌᖇ GᑌY} 🪒

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Buzz and I went straight to Mr spell to try and piece this situation together. I remember the licence plate of the car that the man who stole Woody drove.

LZTYBRN

It just sticks out to me for some reason, I don't know what reason yet though.

"Alright let's review this one more time, at precisely 8:32 ish, exhibit A, Woody was kidnapped by exhibit B" Hamm announces from the other side of the room.

I can just hear etch sketch up something as Bo speaks up. "He didn't have a beard like that"

Those guys have gone through this 4 time now, how are they still getting that guys beard wrong.

"Fine, etch give him a shave"

Once again etch scribbles around because more complaints are emitted.

"The kidnapped was bigger than that!" Slinky complains

"Picky, picky, picky"

Potato head steps in and they keep on going through their crime investigation.

"Let's just go straight to exhibit F. The kidnapper's vehicle. The vehicle fled the scene in this direction."

Next to me Buzz is holding his temples with his finger tips as he types in everything that number plate could possibly be.

"Your welcome eyes are in backwards, it went the other way" Hamm scoffs.

"Hey put a cork in it!" Potato heads voice gets louder.

There's a loud crash of lego bricks as Rex starts asking a question "How do you spell FBI?"

"My crime scene!!" Potato head cries

"Oh why don't you watch where your going Godspilla?!" Hamm harasses.

"Can you go and ask them to quite down y/n" Buzz mutters to me with his eyes tight shut.

"Of course" I make my way around the bed to see everyone gathered around Potato head, Hamm and Rex with lego bricks scattered everywhere.

"I didn't know there was a crime scene!"

"Excuse me, pardon sorry, A little quite please? Thank you." I call out as they all look over to me and shrug at each other before following me back to Buzz.

Buzz had been making a little progress, "Lazy toy brain" Well, kind of "Lousy try, Brian".

"What are you 2 doing Buzz?" Rex question watching us struggle.

"There was some sort of message encoded on the vehicles ID tag". Buzz says as I type in an idea I had but I doesn't give us anything.

"Liz try bran" Mr. Spell speaks out

Ugh.

"It's just a licence plate, it's just a jumble of letters"

"Yeah and there are about a million registered cars in the Tri-County area alone"

"Lou's thigh burn"

Buzz lets out a groan. This isn't working, how on earth are we gonna figure this out.

"Oh this can't help, let's leave them to play with their toy." Potato head turns around and starts to wonder off with some of the guys following his lead.

'Wait, toy'

"Toy, toy, TOY! Hold on, hold up!" I type in my idea as quickly as my hand can let me.

I sit back and wait for Mr. Spell to read out exactly what I was hoping for.

"Al's Toy Barn"

"Huh?

"Al's toy barn?"

"What"

All of the toys turn right back around and gather around Buzz and I.

Buzz grabs the feather from Woody and studies it for a second, before shooting up as he points at etch. "Etch! draw that man in the chicken suit!"

'Of course!!'

I stand up looking at etch as he finishes his sketch a loud choir of gasps sounds the room.

"Ahh!! It's the chicken man!!" Rex gasps.

(It's the man, man! If you know, you know 😗)

"That's our guy" Buzz sling his arm around me shoulder "Good Work Y/n"

"Dream team" I joke around

"I knew there was somethin' I didn't like about that chicken"

I'm sorry for disappear for like a month, but here's a quick chapter while I work on the next on.
I keep procrastinating because there's gonna be a whole loads of POV changes. But here's this one, next chapter out late tonight or early tomorrow.

Words: 680