ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 48 {TᕼEᖇE TᕼE ᑕᗩᔕE} 🧳

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ
With a sudden hault, slinky uses all his might to slam on the breaks forcing the car into a sudden hault in front of the airport's 'Far East' ,half on a zebra crossing and the footpath.

A speaker system from somewhere speaks out "The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading... No parking"

"Are they talking to us? Or is that an automatic thing?" I question as I pop up to look out of the window next to Rex.

Rex looking unsurely at the floor below says "Guys. We can't park here. It's a white zone"

"Not our problem anymore" My eyes searching frantically for Al.

Potato head pops up to my left not even a second be fire I'm shoved into Rex by the aliens coming up to hail Potato head "you have saved our lives, we are entirely grateful"

"Final boarding call"

Not a moment after, I'm shoved again into Rex by Buzz who starts looking around too.

Saying a quick apology to Rex, think to myself 'Yeah sure Buzz, no problem mate, god'

"There he is!" Buzz points out to Al

"For Far East Airlines flight to Tokyo. All confirmed passagers with boarding passes must board at this time"

Great, we're on a tight time limit now.

I receive a nudge in the side from Buzz, I swear I'm gonna snap. Looking at him, I follow his eye line to a pile of pet carries. I see where this is headed.

Ditching the Pizza planet truck we make our way to the pet carries and all hide inside one.

Buzz and I get ready to run as everyone hides behind after an announcement "Passenger Twitch, Passenger Leon Twitch please pick up-"

As we slowly inch our way across the airport and towards Al, the aliens make it extremely hard for potato head to keep his composure "you have saved our lives, we are entirely grateful"

"Would you just leave me alone!!"

Hearing a young giggling girl approach us Rex freaks "Ah someone's coming!"

Buzz and I drop and inch backwards into the carrier to avoid being in sight as we all hear "ohh! A puppy!"

With quick thinking Slink starts barking and yapping threateningly

With a scream we hear the girl flee away and Buzz gives slink a thumbs up before him and I start off again as quickly as our legs will let us.

Looking up as we pass Al, he talks to a staff member assisting him as all goes on an angry rant. "Listen, fly boy, the contents of that case... are worth more than you make in a year. You got that, sport?"

Running behind the desk we see the staff member place the green case on a conveyor belt that disappears behind some black flaps leading to what I think I the back. "I understand, sir."

"You be careful. Do you have a "fragile" sticker or something you can put on that? 'Cause I know what goes on back there."

Why won't Al just leave him alone?

Getting up onto the convey belt a few bags back from the green case, Al and the staff members voices grow quieter as we drift away from them.

"Don't worry, sir."

"I had a box of cookies once that came back as crumbs!-"

Why is Al talking about a box of biscuits? Isn't his plane leaving, like now?

The 3 aliens, who I'm surprised are still tagging alone look in awe at the black plastic "The Mystic Portal, ohhhh!"

Buzz, speaking to everyone says "Once we go through. We just need to find that case."