Chapter 21 {ᑭᒪᗩY ᑎIᑕE} 🧨

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Huston, all systems are go. Requesting permission to launch-" Sid starts to walk over to Buzz, matches in hand as if it were a walkie talkie.

He looks down and sports Woody.

"Hey, how'd you get out here?" Sid grabs him from the dirt and looks over him for a second before thinking nothing of it.

Maybe while Sid's distracted i can grab Buzz and we can make a run for it. The Moving van is still loading it's last boxes.

"Oh well, you and I can have a cook out later" he snickers as he chucks woody onto the BBQ grill and shoved a match stick in his empty holster.

I've always wondered why woody had an empty holster, like what's the point.

But I don't have enough time because Sid returns to his 'duty' of being a astronaut and take into the match box again.

"Huston do we have permission to launch?"

I can hear shuffling around the yard.

"Uh, roger, permission granted. You are confirmed T minus 10 seconds..."

Suddenly the shuffling got louder, as if rushing.

"And counting"

Sid lights the match.

"10"

You know what else is rushing, my heart if I had one.

"9"

I don't think my anxiety has been so through the roof!

"8"

Woody claimed he had this under control, well is don't look like it.

"7"

Sid grins as he slowly moves the match closer towards the rockets fuse.

"6"

Buzz is gonna die.

"5"

Maybe I should just run out there and tackle Sid.

"4"

But I might traumatise him, and I don't wanna do that.

"3"

WHAT HOW ARE WE ALREADY AT THREE

"2"

'WOODY! DO SOMETHING!'

"1!!"

I almost go nuts until I hear from on the grill, Woody's voice box go off.

"Reach for the sky!"

Sid stops right in his tracks, looks over to Woody and drops the match.

'Gez, talk about close clutch.'

"Huh?"

He slowly get up and inches his way towards Woody, the confusion showing on his face.

"This town ain't big enough for the two of us!"

I probably look the saw to be honest.

"What?"

He picks up Woody and looks at him, lifeless in his hands, we expect for his voice box, that very much alive.

"Somebody's poisoned the water hole!"

"It's busted" Sid rolls his eyes and prepares to chuck Woody into the near distance.

"Who are you calling busted, buster?"

'Wait, who, woah, woah! Hold ya horses. He did not"

Sid stops, shocked and caught off guard. He bring Woody back in front of him as Woody speaks through is voice box again.