ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64{ᗯE ᔕTIᑕK TOGETᕼEᖇ}🔔

I feel like I've been pumping these chapters out like chickens laying eggs. Idk dude, anyways enjoy 🤠

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The bell rings, signalling the temporary end of my pain. I sit up, finding myself lodged in between 2 an open book, ditched one the floor.

What fun.

Look around, my friends groan in pain on the floor, looking sharply over at the playhouse.

Looking over too, I see a head pop out "pst guys"

Jessie questions almost as if she's hallucinating "Woody?"

Rex laughs dashing over with some of the guys "Woody!"

Jumping up I hobble my way quickly over to the baskets, where I left Woody's hat for safe keeping curbing the day, a limp in my step back towards the play castle.

Jessie cheers, a huge smile gracing her tired face "Woody!"

Racing into the dimly lit play castle where Woody stands, the guys run up, encapsulating Woody in a hug.

"Hey, hey, hey, buddy!"

"Thank goodness!"

"You're alive!"

Woody chuckles "Of course I'm alive!"

Finally standing face to face with Woody again, although it had only been a day it felt like a life time being away from him.

Laying his eyes on me, I swear I see his pupils dilate.

Watching me last few steps towards him he questions "y/n, what happened, who did this to you?"

Brushing the worried emotion to the side for the moment I lift Woody's hat, placing it on his head "that's a long story"

Reading my expression he catches on "Hey, my hat! Wait, where's Buzz?" He looks around nervous

Rex replies "Lotso did something to him!"

Slinky follows his comment, explain his behaviour "He thinks he's a real space ranger again."

Woody sighs "Oh, no."

Hamm jokes "Oh, yes. Return of the Astro-nut."

Jessie steps up, her fingers running through the end of her braid nervously "Oh Woody, we were wrong to leave Andy. I, I was wrong."

Mr Potato Head says with good intentions but with bad execution "Jessie's right, Woody. She was wrong."

Woody stops the conversation, correcting them "No, no, it's all my fault for leaving you guys. From now on, we stick together." He finishes slinging his arm around me, holding me protectively.

"But Andy's leaving for college." Slink brings up the very important point.

Jessie gasps panicked "College! Hogtie the mailman! We gotta get you both home before Andy leaves tomorrow!"

Hamm thinks aloud "Tomorrow? But that means....."

Woody stops him "It means we're busting out of here! Tonight!"

"You're nuts, we can't do that" I look up at him, trying to get my head around how he believes this is possible.

Mrs Potato Head waves him off "What? Impossible!"

Rex wails "But There's no way out of here!"

Woody walks backwards towards the window, pulling the curtain to the side exposing the yard. On the far side a wired off area. "One way."